Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Buried Debts: Hotfix 24.5.1

[DE]Drew

This hotfix (maybe the previous one?) seems to have caused two issues, one might just be something weird on my end:

1) If you had a mining drill, etc. equipped and then melee something - right clicking now makes you pull out your weapon instead of the drill. Since phase 1 went live until this hotfix right-click would pull the drill back out. This change is annoying because you frequently want to melee something (the inevitable hordes of vallis enemies that really hate that you're mining) while mining/scanning and then resume the activity seamlessly.

2) I no longer have the ability to filter for stance mods when upgrading a melee weapon, and the stance mods also do not appear anywhere else, which makes it impossible to equip stance mods.

thx for the fixes to the Exploiter Orb bossfight, but

1.) the Coolant Raknoids at the Exploiter Orb fight need a delay before they cool down the orb. at least one or two seconds.it is IMPOSSIBLE as solo player to cover every side of the boss. currently a solofight takes up to 45 minutes and longer if the Raknoids happen to sapwn in a unfortunate way.

2.) in combination with the Exploiter Orb hugging walls, mountainsides, curling up in the hole, which i already mentioned in another post, and strange fracture behaviour (spawning underground or miles away) the bossfight becomes very annoying - even frustrating at times.

3.) please give us a way to group up "the easy way" (e.g. as a bounty)

4.) DE please think about adding a few days to the event - give everyone who is currently at it more time to manage their goals.

4 minutes ago, Sundjasksya said:

3.) please give us a way to group up "the easy way" (e.g. as a bounty)

This, 100% THIS.

When I do get around to doing this I want to match with a squad dedicated to it, I don't want to take my chances loading into the Orb Vallis to find there's a player who's doing bounties and has no intention to fight the Exploiter.

I'm wondering why it isn't ALREADY an option, like what we have with the Eidolons.

Really enjoyed the Exploiter Orb. Was the most fun I've had in a while. The whole thing was really compelling and the story made you want to take down the Orb.

Melee combat was fine till this morning's recent update. I first had major issues with my wireless Xbox 360 not working at all. Then it worked all of a sudden but the melee and movement was completely buggy. For some reason crouching is bugged now. I experienced two different crouching animations with one being much lower than the other. Bullet jumping is no longer smooth as the player gets stuck in the crouching animation alot of the time. Also sprinting and crouching doesn't always cause a slide now and with the Tatsu does some kind of a lunge meaning slide attacks don't work. 

Reload times are longer on weapons like Tigris Prime and Vectis Prime because the automatic reload is interrupted by the melee and you have to manually reload the weapon each time you switch from melee to those weapons. Maybe look at increasing Reloads Times across the board. 

Hopefully all these can be looked at but all in all the updates have been good. Thanks

Note to players: Saying that something is not fixed in the hotix thread's replies does not double as a bug report.
When you are submitting a bug report, despite this being an online forum and seemingly more casual, it is still the only official location for bug submissions, so it would be wise to define your experience coherently, supply every detail regarding the problem, from build number to methods of replication, additional software status and visual evidence, as well as logs to Support if requested.
It is also advised to, prior to reporting, inspect the bug report section entirely in case there are existing threads that may already address the issue at hand. The search bar in the upper right corner of the Forums' inner header has some extra options in addition to keyword searching.

8 hours ago, Bobveela said:

Got an interesting bug that's happening now.

Upon attempting to join the planes, anybody who tries to connect to me, or vice versa instantly disconnects.  Sometimes this results in infinite elevator loading times.

Well, at least I'm not the only one. Can add only one thing - when I'm trying to go after Exploiter Orb solo - Deck 12 is just empty.

A group I was in had just finished two sets of four fracture sealing and started the boss fight when this announcement appeared. We were worried it was going to boot us but since for once everyone knew what they were doing we decided to risk a hypothetical disconnect to get the boss wedged in there. We finished and got out of dodge ASAP and felt very proud that everything worked out on our 1:15:00 trip into Orb Vallis.

Il y a 17 heures, [DE]Drew a dit :
  • Fixed a crash occurring during the Exploiter Orb vent cinematic scene.
  • Fixed a crash that could occur in Phase 1 of the Exploiter Orb fight.
  • Fixed a script error after destroying the Exploiter Orb’s vents in Phase 1 that resulted in an inability to continue. 

Some clients are still crashing/disconnected during phase 2 (Exploiter). My wife can't play this awfully bugged event only as a host and never as a client.

Thanks for wasting our time though cause controllers work now and phase 1 works really nice, too bad we get screwed after 10min of fly/run/canister throw. Half the mission and certainly not half the reward. Let be serious a second, we are players, no beta testers.

the way the "division" attack and the coolant spider projectile takes away chunks of the heat seems ... inconsistent to me ,

could it please happen the same way for both cooling and heating ? i do not want the value or the strength of the cooling to be reduced, i just want it to be as smooth as the heating.

On a side note , an augment to the heat gauge where it shows where the heat level will stop at (if no cooling or heating happens) would be nice, like the mining UI ,

a bracket showing where the heat gauge will stop if nothing is done. and adding thermias will just shift the bracket further in addition to increasing the heat.

and adding coolant will bring the bracket closer to starting point.

they really effed up with this hotfix. guess it's a whole weekend wasted for those of us affected by orb vallis breaking who've done everything else in-game. can't squad up, can't find exploiter, can't start deck 12.

First off...  Orokin Tile Sets -- although I've seen this on Orb Vallis and in some cases even Grineer Tilesets...   Shading for the doors that can be opened seem to be much darker than their surroundings, as you can see here:  

3YQRUWF.jpg

During a relic run, I noticed that some of the Specters from Nekros' Shadows of the Dead seem to be able to hold their positions no matter where I am on the map.  Normally they seemed to follow when I was moving, but in this instance, they simply stopped and stood there doing nothing.  It doesn't seem matter whether it's the host or client as I saw the second nekros on the team's specters doing the same thing:

2a8boNG.jpg

Procs against Warframes has gone completely wonky.  As you can see in the UI display I was suffering a Cold proc, and yet -- why is the colour for it indicating it was toxin?  

7akQpXz.jpg

The picture says it all there...  Wild Frenzy is not linkable even if I own it?

ahMMStF.jpg

btw after reloading with a thrown secondary (spira prime) the animation defualts back to a single pistol before correcting itself a bit later and the spiras kinda point out in front of the line of sight instead of being held in the hands normally.

titania cannot slide while in razor wing

when unequiping the scanner it defaults you back to primary, making my twin grakatas really difficult to use, this also occurs after droping a carried battery or hacking node

synoid heliocor when put away tends to stay as a giant stick, but other times it folds up properly.

an amber ayatan was unable to be picked up from a cache drop on a fortuna quest

Well this is a first for me, replying to a patch note. I feel I have to, at the very least to let off some steam. 

1 - No queueing for the Exploiter orb event. Don't you know by now that not having an option to queue up with random players is gonna slow down the farming by a minimum of 50%. There's 2 squares in the event tab of the navigation, 1 has all the scans and the other says buried depts quest boss(or something similar). What happens when you click on either of those?? Nothing..... Just nothing, it removes the event menu and shows you the planet you're on. Really???? This wasnt an obvious enough way to have ppl queue for the boss fight??

2 - The incredible amount of bugs. Even for this game the number of gamebreaking bugs on the first day were impressive. But hey, that was thursday and got some fixes on friday. Problem is since the bug fixes I must have tried to do the Exp orb at least 10 times, out of 10 only 2 runs didn't bug out, crash or just had the phase 2 not spawning the boss. Phase 2 not spawning seems to happen everytime I solo.

How long will this awefull buggy event last? Well if it's actually fully fixed on monday, then that gives us 3 days I believe. Once its finally over we can wait a couple of months and then hopefully it will be playable. 

I feel sorry for ppl who bought/had boosters for this event.

I've endured bugs in new content in the past, but never as many as this and never on a TIMER. You give us 7 days but 4 out of those the event is barely playable.

One last thing, I hope people continue posting "Where's my (insert cosmetic here), also plz fix the blue color on my atlas cosmetic boots, it looks a bit shaded" in a boss event PATCH NOTES with gamebreaking bugs. Keep up the good work ppl, always know your priorities.

Now go ahead kids, judge me, insult me and explain to me how wrong I am.

11 hours ago, 0Augustus0 said:

Yet another person here who had a perfectly functional Xbox One controller earlier today, and now cannot use the controller at all following the patch. 

https://forums.warframe.com/topic/1071460-pc-xb1-controllers-not-working/?tab=comments#comment-10598765

Several other people (including me) have reported recent controller issues in the above thread.

Did this disable Host Migration/Instancing?  Many people are unable to join Orb Vallis Sessions and get auto dropped from groups!

DE Needs to Look Into This its affecting players being able to finish the Thermia Fractures Event! There's supposed to be 5d+ left on it But No One Can Join Groups, The Map has NO Zone Information.

22 minutes ago, Wildcardgsx said:

Did this disable Host Migration/Instancing?  Many people are unable to join Orb Vallis Sessions and get auto dropped from groups!

DE Needs to Look Into This its affecting players being able to finish the Thermia Fractures Event! There's supposed to be 5d+ left on it But No One Can Join Groups, The Map has NO Zone Information.

plus when you get droped look you gear wheel nothing appear only emote are still there and it drive me sooo mad since the hotfix i can't do nothing in group in orb valis ...
Matchmaking work outside of orb valis but not in ...

25 minutes ago, Wildcardgsx said:

End when you get autodropped/host migrated you can't even do it solo as NOTHING is on the map. Not even the randomly spawning guys on the area. 

I can't do this event during the week due to work so I expected bang out the remaining 50 points I needed this weekend.  But If I can't get things to work I can't complete the event so why should I even play this weekend??

Thanks for that hotfix, 

but it seems like there is much more going wrong right now, which personally holds me back.

Apparently, Valkyrs 4th Ability is glitching with the new meelee system, its quite annoying being vulnerable if you hold right mouse click for a second while you are in this mode.

Another point is, (maybe due to high rate of ppl playing it right now), Orb Vallis is laggy + instantly kicks people due to 'host migration' failures. Great way to not finish the event sadly.

Last point, Sands of Inaros, the last part before you finish, is bugged. You get stuck at 0% Health for Inaros, and he wont go down, no matter what you do (Tried multiple ways).

Please fix this as soon as you can and sorry, if somebody else already said it, i dont have the time to fully look thro the forum,

Thanks!

Ree. Limbo Deluxe's "Tarock" skin has broken textures on the Pox. 

hhDcxgJ.png

Same exact color scheme on Spira Prime, for reference and contrast: 

DvDTP94.png

Also the holster positions are messed up for some reason with Spira Prime. 

Bugs:

• Melee Combos page is now blank if you set Mouse Wheel to Melee Attack
  • Sometimes with Exalted Blade active you can not fire your primary, fire your secondary, or switch between either
  • Sometimes with your melee weapon equipped you can not fire your primary, fire your secondary, or switch between either
  • Deactivating Exalted Blade after extended use will periodically have you unable to attack with your melee, primary, secondary, aim with your primary or secondary, see the equipped melee weapon in your hand, reactivate Exalted Blade ("Ability in use"), and (rarely) unable to roll. Spamming the switch weapon, fire weapon, or aim button will sometimes work, so does falling off a cliff.
  • Exalted Blade still can't block attacks while attacking and performing other actions
  • Reflex Guard still doesn't add "+100% Parry Angle" as the mod suggest

Archived