Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Buried Debts: Hotfix 24.5.1

[DE]Drew

Need to fix the healing of our sentinals by our focus school skills please, it's still random if we try to heal our sentinals by void dashing through them with the Vazarin school, host or client doesn't seem to matter, works sometimes then others it's useless and frustrating.

p,s How do we do a channeled kill now that we cannot hold down our fire button with melee equipped to kill and enemy so the body disappears.

i think i stumbled on a bug, on vallis, i went out to do the nightwave about both fishing and mining gems, i mined the gems first, it completed(it showed the completion popup) then did the fishes, same deal, popup appeared, and on my way out i killed 3 of the escaped dudes you can capture, after that i left to fortuna

when i got to the orbiter, the alert about the gems didnt complete, it didnt give me standing and now its uncompletable, regardless of how many gems i mine 

i still cant get the achievement for all the caves explored after many visits since launch as well.

Something else to report, but cannot get a screenshot on...  When playing Inaros on Orb Vallis, when attempting to bullet jump, he goes into the air and does this odd sideways barrel roll.  He seems to get the height, but because it goes sideways it feels like it's not.  Going to the simulacrum (and anywhere else in the origin system, excluding the plains), bullet jumping seems to be the same as with other warframes. 

Some bugs:

-Kitgun clip remains attached to left hand after reload

- Opticor is still missing it's "spin-up" animation

- K-drive jets doesn't take custom colours

- Tusk Eviscerators cannot use Ramparts

- Dynamic clip on Soma Prime + skin not working:

- Lex prime clip is misplaced when a skin is applied:

- Kitguns held by Mirage clones do not turn transparent:

- Danaus Skin still doesnt holster the sword properly

- Ogma and Gox are duplicated in the Codex Diorama

- Grineer Articulas don't give the full range of options:

1. I'll need to pay closer attention to melee, since I wasn't aware of all the concern after 3.0. Some stances seemed choppy (machetes & claws) to me, now I'll have to evil-eye them.

2. The host migrations and screen freezes are becoming more common after each hotfix. I'm losing more rewards to these problems, than I manage to take to Fortuna's door. With only four days left of OBD, I doubt if anything will be done. Damn shame I can't partake in the boss fight for all the special rewards.

On 2019-03-15 at 2:13 PM, ShouShou said:

Before the previous hotfix, if you use synthesis scanner and melee a couple times, you will always switch back to scanner once you right click. Now it automatically switches to primary weapon.

I don't know if it's intended or just a bug, but I do prefer the old way and I believe others will like it reversed as well.

I hope that doesn't go for mining lasers as well... that would suck!

Mining laser > melee > mining laser + aim glide = win

On 2019-03-15 at 9:08 PM, [DE]Drew said:
  • Fixed Warframe becoming invulnerable and being unable to use Operator if you attempted to use Transference while loading into Deck 12.

This is in no way fixed! If you try using your Operator while loading into or out of Deck 12 you crash. You Warframe becomes invisible and you are unable to do anything, INCLUDING typing in chat, or you'll be forced out of the session and back to your ship or Fortuna

I just can't be happy here.

Your patch seems to have been based upon a much earlier version of the game somehow, which I can only assume is related to all those DX9 features you asked to clean out during the mandatory hardware upgrade.  There's Orb Vallis match making drops out of nowhere (in the elevators), there's teleporting eidolons, now sometimes Grineer sealab tiles being under water as you run through standard halls, and the Exploiter slowly glitching out at about 4 runs.

Next up, the state of Nightwave.  It's really not reading as a replacement for the alerts.  After day 1 there's no reason the come back for anything.  The challenges have to be easy enough for a casual crowd, but something for veterans.  The issue is they fail at both.  Everyone tried to capture the Hydrolyst, half of whom seemed to barely have finished the second dream.  It was a 40 minute struggle to keep a team alive, while dealing 87% of the damage as an Oberon.  That was followed with the Sortie grind. Now we've got Profit-taker, something you literally cannot get access to in a week due to your Old Mate requirement.  I get wanting to highlight the previous content, but you're highlighting how poor the player experience is here.  The "end-game" content isn't meant for everyone, but you are telling people to try it despite being completely inadequately equipped.  Maybe you could block off certain challenges by an MR gate.  It'd make the content less troublesome for veterans, who are suddenly finding their favorite farms choked with people who can't do them because they're under-equipped but told to do so by the challenges.  Additionally, the custom item and 3 forma usage requirements are a middle finger to veterans.  I don't see how forcing this is a good thing, given that you are saying the 3 forma packs earned now have to be burned.  

I don't like the new event.  I don't like it because it's a half way measure.  You failed to:

1) Integrate it into the game.  Social media puzzles are not acceptable in a game.  This is why the rate was low, and should have been obvious given your competitors failing in the same way (looking at you Grimoir from Destiny).

2) The ability for enemies to just decide that Limbo wouldn't work on them is pretty crappy.  This is especially telling when other powers are fine.  I'm looking at you Excalibur and Zephyr.

3) The rewards are not commensurate with the investment.  The Opticor Vandal is completely missing the point of the Opticor.  The Amalgam mods are at an increased cost, less of a benefit to the stats of an item, and don't stack because...presumably three damage mods (base, corrupted, and now amalgam) might actually allow for guns to work past level 130 enemies.  

4) The Exploiter Orb is a fantastic idea, marred by being timed exclusive and your decision to not have it overlap with the double resources weekend.  I get the whole desire to not have double drops on the new exclusive stuff (Lazulite Toroid), but it's depressing how obvious the move was.  Maybe a little bit too transparent....

5) Hildryn.  A frame locked behind a timed event, not available to players at release, and whose gimick was promised as a base level QoL improvement.  I.Do.Not.Think.You.Get.It.  Shield gating was asked for because your scaling is broken.  You haven't addressed the scaling, haven't implemented gating, but pushed out a frame to test the theory.  I'll take melee 2.0, if you could just fix the scaling or shield gating.  Either way, this is a poor showing.

6) Promise is not delivery.  What we are seeing is the relaunch setup for the gas city tile set.  This is abundantly clear from the new enemies, the amalgam enemy types, and the positioning of events for Nightwave.  Despite this, I've seen the Wolf twice.  It dropped 2 uncommon mods.  We are 30% down and counting and the Wolf is still insanely rare.  If you want this to feel like something other than a stalker rip-off you're failing.  The only thing special thus far is the huge health pool, and that's really not special.

I could go on, but I don't think it'll help.  If you could fix the above it'd be a great event.  As it stands, the showing thus far has been poor at best.  The Larkspur is the only piece of content which is generally interesting, and this is coming from a person who has two Opticors in their arsenal because deciding between Cold damage and a riven necessitated a second.

Just to repeat what others have already said here, Exploiter fight is not working for me. Joining others doesn't work in 100% of the cases, solo I get stuck to nothing after Phase 1 is completed. I do hope a hotfix drops soon as this is quite frustrating (and the weekend already missed). I know the event will come back at some later point, but that's not really an acceptable answer.

Also, again as others stated, please do not mix events in the game with social media in such an extreme way. I do read several things on the forums and visit the wiki from time to time, but I don't think it should be expected to follow twitter, join discord(s), watch "content creators", read reddit etc. in such a way that all of a player's life revolves around Warframe just to complete, or contribute to, an event.

With the Exploiter Orb + Buried Debts this is the first time I really felt like a beta tester on the PC, and that on top of the changes introduced with Melee and Nightwave.

Archived