Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Unable to Join group in Orb Vallis [Investigating]

thekevinater

Same problem here. 

I've managed to complete the fisures by playing solo(the orb and spiders spawns in solo, not in public). Fought the orb outside the deck 12 and ripped 2 parts of it. Spent 1,30 hs in that mission but it gets really hard(and super, SUPER boring) and I couldn't complete it.

Hope it gets fixed soon!

A) The matchmaking system? The last six times I beamed out on the Orb, I showed up alone. When I was supposedly joined by others, they never showed up on my telltales or on my map.

B) the Gyromag systems needed for Agent level with Little Bird? The only way to get Hildryn BP is to earn Agent status, and to do that you need Gyromags, but suddenly this "common" reward can't be earned for love or money?

C'mon, DE - this opportunity only exists for another handful of days. You need to fix these issues NOW.

If you accept any mission of Eudico you can get in with Orb Vallis squad, but that is up to now the only way, if you go without a mission of Eudico started will always be taken out of the squad and entered in Orb Vallis alone ... I am completely disappointed with this event, even if it tries to face the Explorer alone it can climb on the hill or part of the mountain and that way the spiders begin to spawn almost underneath it and this makes the quest impossible to finish, this is ridiculous

Same for me, I've been trying to do fractures since yesterday and every time I end up in a solo instance of the map even though I was in a squad.
Also I can't find the exploiter and raknoides so I can't even solo it

Also every time it does that I got nothing on my map, no names, no caves markers like in this screenshot 1552772032-warframe0158.jpg

Edited by Anolera

18 minutes ago, FierceRadiance said:

The only way to get Hildryn BP is to earn Agent status

Ofc, play to get max rank mate like all other veteran players, whos work hard to get that rank, and if u are lazzy to do something for yourself then that isnt DEVS problem, is yours!

Also for FEATURE new upcoming UPDATES, I suggest u to maximize all SYNDICATES, cuz probably u will need them, so next time u wont have any problem like this one u have right now.

I cant even connect to players to do missions on Fortuna anymore, if im lucky maybe 1 outta every 10 times i get grouped, but most of the time, it starts loading, then drops all players and throws me in by myself, then i witness multiple people attempt to join on me, then they immediately get booted then the matchmaker eventually just gives up.

comon now

Loading Orb without a mission seems to be glitched right now.  I can't connect with other players, they load in and out.  I can't access my gear wheel and the exploiter orb is gone, sometime there are no fractures either.

Loading into Orb with a bounty or a heist works fine.