Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Unable to Join group in Orb Vallis [Investigating]

thekevinater

I can't post screenshot because there is nothing to shot, I can only tell.
Basically I put myself in Public Mode, join the Orb Vallis, I see other people in the loading screen with me... but when I actually pop into mission I am alone. 
I can host in the Vallis if I previously invited other players and I can normally join other instances for different missions.
The problem is just with the Orb Vallis, and the last time it happened I had all my inventory empty too, for good measure.

Am I the only one?

possible workaround for now: have someone who isn't affected by the bugs to start orb vallis free roam then invite you from inside orb vallis. just got all my hildryn parts with a clannie who hosted. i don't know how consistent this will be or if it will work for those wanting to do fractures but it worked with exploiter for me.

Edited by Shy0

Same problems here.  I thought players were joining and quitting because they didn’t like the party setup, only to hear the same issue from some friends.  I go to enter OV the loading elevator starts, I sit there for awhile.  Party members join then drop.  New players jump in, but eventually the host migrates and I am stuck in a solo instance of the game where no one can join in.  It’s extremely frustrating because this is a limited event.  Any other time I would give it a rest and try again a few weeks later.  

Addendum
If I try to join an instance in the Vallis by walking out of fortuna I noticed that 2 things happens:
- 3 other players of the squad pop up on the top left corner.
- the message "XYZ joined the game" followed by "XYZ left the game".
- I get the message "Connection to host lost. You'll be redirected bla bla bla..."

OR

- I end up alone anyway.

This doesn't make any damn sense.

My ping is low.
I have a fiber connection.
No other problems with other missions.

P.S.
My RAM in the Vallis jumps up to 3000 from the normal 2200.

Edited by Torrempesta

Yes, I also had some issues and I suspect they're somehow associated with the mission voting selector that appears on top, perhaps in combination with matchmaking. However, when I host with a full team and enter Vallis via the gate from Fortuna (in effect bypassing the mission vote selector and matchmaking), neither I or my team had any problems loading.

Whenever another player joins party breaks. I tried Solo using reinforcements to clear Thermia Waves but does not worth it.

Three things that had happened to me upon host migration:

1. No enemies at all in the vallis

2. No Bosses in the map hence no way to collect the canister

3. No gear.

Regards,

Moonhowlprime

When people also join after you're alone they just disappear into thin air when they spawn on you and don't seem to appear on the map. And every 10 seconds or so you just happen to have a bunch of different squad mates and never says anyone leaves just people joining...Entering via bounty missions it's all good but going to orb vallis directly from orbit seems to just screw it all up.

Edited by flyingpigmanthing

Yea Same here 😞  - Get in to orb Valis and get a group then Host mingration and the the party just desaper. Even hapend when trying to do Bountys.

This hapends after the Hotfix that where to fix the Explorer Orb fight to Crach, and we get this. I did try to vertify my game thru the lancher but with no luck.

Edited by Amego9000

20 minutes ago, elarium said:

Yes, I also had some issues and I suspect they're somehow associated with the mission voting selector that appears on top, perhaps in combination with matchmaking. However, when I host with a full team and enter Vallis via the gate from Fortuna (in effect bypassing the mission vote selector and matchmaking), neither I or my team had any problems loading.

That's great info, thanks!

I am also unable to connect to a squad on Orb Vallis. I've tried going directly there from my orbiter, and also going to Fortuna first. It will start connecting me to a squad, or squad members to me, but it never completes. Makes it kinda hard to seal thermal fissures. There are some cases where it even fails to spawn any enemies or crates, and sometimes not even servofish.

I am also having this problem but I haven't gotten any messages letting me know what's going on, I just am always alone in the Vallis and no Exploiter Orb in sight, everything else seems to be functioning fine however, I can summon Exploiter in Deck 12 without issue but I still need to close vents for Opticor Vandal.

il y a 1 minute, Scorpion6112 a dit :

I am also unable to connect to a squad on Orb Vallis. I've tried going directly there from my orbiter, and also going to Fortuna first. It will start connecting me to a squad, or squad members to me, but it never completes. Makes it kinda hard to seal thermal fissures. There are some cases where it even fails to spawn any enemies or crates, and sometimes not even servofish.

I have also experienced that. Waiting on DE to fix this as soon as their resoucers allow it. The fractures are what´s been affecting me the most.