Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Unable to Join group in Orb Vallis [Investigating]

thekevinater

Had the same problem. This kinda solved it for me:

Take a bounty (I did the low level).
Do the bounty and then get a canister and close 4 fractures
Exit

I did this solo and after that I could join normally again. The bossfight also worked fine

Either this works or DE finally fixed the issue

Same issue here as well, since last night.

I only got to run Exploiter twice before it kicked in, and now I can't. This is a messed up issue to have going this long during a temporary event with a bunch of limited time rewards

Similar to OP, The last 2 days going into orbvallis has been impossible to join or make a team for exploiter. Finally managed to get a guy from my alliance to join and stay joined but as soon as the 2 of use did phase1 , squad dissolved. Not to mention the endless host migrations if going public. Any ideas ?

Yeah it's been fine for me all day and then someone mentioned in passing during a mission that they hadn't expected the mission to work so they hadn't brought the correct loadout for the Orb Boss and then every mission since then has been a host migration either before I get to the game or the second I step out of the elevator. 

Same issue here.  Same symptoms as described, with one more thing.  The world is only partially populated.  The vent kids races, the open world bounty givers, fishing and conservation, and the map itself does not load in, regardless of how long I wait.

+1 Having the same issue. Getting into a squad out on the Orb Vallis just doesn't work. 😞 People on my friends list are able to oddly able to connect just fine though, hopefully this gets fixed soon.

Edited by _ShadowLink_

Same issue here.  Same symptoms as described, with one more thing.  The world is only partially populated.  The vent kids races, the open world bounty givers, fishing and conservation, and the map itself does not load in, regardless of how long I wait.

+1 I can't get in any public squad in fortuna, I changed in-game NETWORK PORTS, didn't do anything. It keeps kicking me out right before the game renders the players or w/e he does first with the squad.. i went straight into orb valis.. didnt work same stuff, went in different servers , didnt work same stuff wtf is going on 😞

There seem to be a lot of other connection issues since last night.

I had my whole squad drop mid-Index run, then everything basically stopped working and I had to abort.

I was on wave 4 of a solo Interception mission, when someone suddenly joined after getting booted from their Survival mission by a host migration and attempting to reconnect. The game basically "reconnected" them to the middle of someone else's mission.

To clarify though, I wasn't in "Solo" mode. I just didn't end up with any squadmates when I entered.

Edited by Gr1mwlf