Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Unable to Join group in Orb Vallis [Investigating]

thekevinater

Do we want to talk about all the time you join a group then you find yourself alone and going into the cave you find it broken? Or all the time the EO boss just vanish for phase 2?

I also have to fight with people that don't want to do the boss fight.... Ridiculous how people go to do things they can do in the next 250 days of the year (and for that they will complain telling that is boring). They prefer going to mining when in 15 minutes they would be plenty of rare resources: out of my comprehension. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, JuDirval said:

Do we want to talk about all the time you join a group then you find yourself alone and going into the cave you find it broken? Or all the time the EO boss just vanish for phase 2?

I also have to fight with people that don't want to do the boss fight.... Ridiculous how people go to do things they can do in the next 250 days of the year (and for that they will complain telling that is boring). They prefer going to mining when in 15 minutes they would be plenty of rare resources: out of my comprehension. 

I even go expecting to just ask what they are doing since I still have some fractures left for the Opticor Vandal, if they do none then I just keep doing my thing or leave but in this case I don't even have a chance to ask.

So much for getting the Opticor Vandal or the Ephemera from the boss. Or taking down Profit Taker for the credit weekend.

You'd think DE would care about a bug that is stopping people from enjoying their new content...

Edited by Mewvg2

I just need 10 fracture points for vandal and can't even get them done because of this issue, the exploiter orb never spawns in the world when I try to play. I can only hope I join someone who hasn't done the exploiter orb at all because I'm fairly certain doing the mission once/opening the door is what gives you this bug.

Edited by More-L

Hello everyone, does anyone else want to enter the orb valis for the mission of fractures and want to do it as a team but you can never join a squad? I have tried to play for hours with other people but it is impossible ... I thought it was my internet but I tried other games and there is nothing lag so it can not be my internet D:

BUMP/UPDATE, When entering Orb Vallis in "Public" players will load into the game and then everyone seems to leave for no reason? after this you will spawn into the Vallis alone, Archwing to the Temple to find the Exploiter Orb and nothing...

Can't participate AT ALL. All matchmaking fails regardless of server. Cannot join even from tab in Orbiter - i click, nothing happens. I'm about to give up. For all the hype, DE proves unable to provide. I might be a little tilted from all the Repeller system farm I have been forced to do.

Edit: While I'm at it - here is my feedback from the 1 and only time i was able to do this fight:

1. I was bugged the whole fight and was invulnerable.

2. Could not go into operator mode.

3. The stupid voice over kept yapping and flapping its gums - "throw this, shoot that" yet there were no clear markers of where those things are ...

4. The entire fight turned into a giant grindwave.

The hell was this hype all about?

Edited by GnosticAscension

I got the same problem of unable to play in groups with others in Fortuna AND one more - I cannot leave the Vallis through the escalator. I can just force quit using "abort mission" and lose all the stuffs I got, including points for the events and nightwave (by capturing 3 operatives).

This is so frustrating and totally unacceptable. I gotta do  the difficult solo fracture sealing while being awarded nothing. What's going on? How to fix that?

Thought I'd go close some Thermia fractures before work and I've tried several times now but I've had no Exploiter spawn in the Vallis, so I can't get any coolant and while it says someone has joined my group they never appear. Very broken.

+1

If I try to go to OV from the orbiter, I see other orbiters from the loading screen, as soon as I get into the map i am there by myself.

Whenever I start from Fortuna, some people join the group or I join theirs, as soon as the elevator gets to the top and the door opens i get a host migration and again i am all alone. Sometimes i even get messages then that people join the group, but they never fully load in.

Something i maybe did "differently", the first time i went through the gateway i did it solo (since i did not know what was coming), and during the bossfight i aborted the mission