The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Unable to Join group in Orb Vallis [Investigating]

thekevinater

Wow dident expect this thread to blow up like this 😮

Anyways, quick update from me: They seem to have fixed the issue, I managed to get in as normal into Orb Vallis, got squad members in and was able to kill the Orb. Also they put in a 2x resource value too in Orb Vallis.

Would still like to see fractures and Orb hunting on separate missions but, this is better than nothing (with it actually working now) and im sure they will do it for the next time it comes around.

Still not working.  DE extended the time for fissure closing on Orb Vallis but it doesn't matter if you can't get on to play.  I have 78 fissures closed but thinking about just taken a break from Warframe for a couple of weeks or longer cause this is Pis**ng me off and I play Warframe to relax.

The released patch has not fixed the problem. Whatever the issue is, it seems to be permanently affecting an account in some fashion; possibly a corruption in the save files? Once it happens to someone, it appears to stay that way. 

Well, the patches have improved the situation for me. 

Now I can actually get a random group in Orb Valis, and even get halfway through the exploiter fight before disconnect/host migration/mission failed. 

Progress!

I am still having this issue, doesn't matter if I host or my friend hosts, whoever is NOT the host gets kicked fro the session. I am not even able to join squads with randoms when trying to go to orb valis or the plains. halp? please? 

Edited by noctiluca1101

5 hours ago, beol said:

Well, the patches have improved the situation for me. 

Now I can actually get a random group in Orb Valis, and even get halfway through the exploiter fight before disconnect/host migration/mission failed. 

Progress!

beol I nominate you for the optimist of the month!   😄

This is a problem that is still ongoing for for me as well.  I cannot even enter Orb Vallis from orbiter, without the connection failing and being sent back to orbiter. 

From the elevator I can get into Orb Vallis with a group, when I am privately hosting, but when fighting exploiter I always lose my group at the second door, right before the second part of the fight.

These sorts of connection problems regarding the open worlds, and just about any node that is experiencing high traffic, have been a recurring issue for years, for many players.  Please DE take notice of this and work to improve and correct the problem, so that all your long time loyal players can enjoy this game.  

I am a founder who invested in this game when it was new and its future uncertain, I have played for over 5 years now and I am greatly disappointed and frustrated at being left behind due to a lack of will to make matchmaking and mission launching functional for all players.  My past support tickets regarding these issues have been in large part ignored, having fallen on deaf ears.  Please do something about this problem.

I have been reduced to soloing Exploiter to get the Hildryn parts in long grueling battles on my own without my fellow Tenno.  I have little hope of getting the special mods, because on my own the fight takes ages to complete, and is highly stressful.  A little sympathy for a loyal founder who believed in your game and supported it with his time and hard earned money, when support was needed, would be greatly appreciated.  How about fixing this, so I, and others like me, can get back in the fight.

Edited by WNxSpectre

I got the event done but the host migration is still happening, someone with a perfectly good comp and connection got host migrated and in the middle of loading crashed and were sent back to fortuna with no reward. This really needs to get fixed.