Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Unable to Join group in Orb Vallis [Investigating]

thekevinater

Same here. Even if invited into a party game refuses to connect and keeps giving me session issues. Can make zero progress in Buried Debt and I can only play this weekend. Goodbye Opticor Vandal if this doesn't get fixed.

Seems that entering the Vallis with a Bounty active can act as a workaround

Edit: Well... It looks that I was lucky, tried that again now and got a migration on my face

Edited by Agmeuz

Was able to do squad content, the exploiter early today several times without issue.  Now I am also experiencing trouble with connecting to groups.  I see the number of orb vallis instances growing enormously so I suspect widespread problem. 

Pretty frustrating, same problem , lose group/ host migration when elevator doors are opening. Almost impossible to get random group for exploiter orb fight.. Tried a few times to run it solo and then it bugs at phase 2 with no exploiter spawning..  Hope this gets fixed soon ..

• Like 1

I am also having the same problem, I am not able to join a group, have anyone join me, or see the Exploiter Orb on the Orb Vallis. I was able to do fractures and kill the Exploiter just fine last night, but now I can't do anything on Orb Vallis. 

Edited by TigerJM

Minor update: I noticed no map markers showed on my "big map" of Fortuna one time when I went to Orb. I exited and came back and noticed the same thing where people would be loading into my squad then vanishing. I was at least able to find the coolant spider-things that were stuck at the very upper northwest of the map above The Temple. They didn't move until I got close and there was no Exploiter so... it's almost like I'm loading into a new map.

Optimizing my cache did not resolve the problem.

Oh thank goodness, I was wondering if it was just me. Yeah, having the same issue as well--I load in with the squad about 60% of the way complete, then it kicks me to a personalized instance without either orb spawning, as well as a complete lack of Thermia vents. Very frustrating for me, as I'd like to get Opticor Vandal sooner rather than later.