Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Unable to Join group in Orb Vallis [Investigating]

thekevinater

Same problem. If it joins squad, the most of the time it auto leaves squad when I did not use "Leave Squad". When it loaded in a buggy state, it will always cause other players to auto leave squad when they join on me, putting them as a bugged solo host that auto leave squads. This causes too many bugged hosts.

If the game does not join squad, then it works when others join on me, staying in squad as a working host. But sadly, this buggy state means I barely see only see 1 or 2 player join on me with regular matchmaking, after about a long 20 minutes without other players, if it finds anyone at all. TOO MANY BUGGED HOSTS.

Mostly limited to recruitment chat for LF/H Thermia or something.

This appears to only happen to Orb Vallis, including some Orb Vallis bounties. Matchmaking on Plains of Eidolon and regular missions, so far, works fine.

I'm having exactly the same issue.

I'll zone into orb valis from my orbiter, join a full group , then all of a sudden , I zone in outside the lift and the group has just vanished.

Been happening when I zone in from fortuna as well....

250+ available groups and cannot keep the connection to any of them...I had zero issues previously.

I am also showing no map markers for caves etc on the map,

*update* , if I have one of the quests from Eudico behind the door at the back room, the zoning and grouping works 100% of the time

Edited by wullail

its also broke for me.

maybe i cant load orb vallis in free roam correctly since the exploiter orb doesnt show up as well.

i entirely deleted warframe and reinstalled it including fresh download.

its the same here like for everyone, all parts of the game i have tested are working fine,

on orb vallis free roam i get in an seperate state, without the orb, and every player that joins after, will be kicked without message.

its not an matchmaking issue i guess, it should be the event, for some reason i cant handle the orb spider any more, which leaves me in an corrupt, or incomplete world state.

i hope this will get fixed soon, so i can still grab the rewards 😉

i usually dont have any issues with the game^^

Same problem for me. If i am entering via orbiter i get shuffeld in my own instance during loading (loading bar shows ca 2/3 to 3/4 completion when doing it and there is a host migration sound but no notification. During loading other players appear or disappear presumably with the same issue. If i go in from Fortuna I actually load into the level, i can see the host nametag at his/her location and about a second after the doors open, i get a host migration. I was set to public but nobody ever joined me. I did not test Deck 12 or the Exploiter Orb. Matchmaking was normal for other parts of the game. Verifieing cache via Warframe Launcher or Reinstall (via steam) did not help. It should be noted that the Open Instance Number for Orb Vallis was 220 last time when i checked but only 80-90 Friday evening/night. I could joind groups directly after 24.5.1 went live and did 1 or 2 Exploiter fights in a group without any problems. Since this morning I have the problem (ca 9:00 am GMT).

And only one Hildryn part left for me.

I'm having the same issue as well.  I go to the gate, get squad members, then they all go away when the door opens.

Out of curiosity, is anyone having this issue also building Hildryn or her parts?  I started having the issue once I started building her parts.

Edited by KZ5EE

I was going to farm some Exploiter Orbs, so I went to Orb Vallis (from Orbiter). First loading looked normal and there were players joining with me but then I loaded in orb Vallis completely alone. I tried to wait until someone joins but nobyody did. Also when I opened map there were no writings or cave symbols. I tried to go the boss fight alone but the doors didn' open and i couldn't even go to the console.

• Like 1

Yes, it also happens to me. since a day ago I can not play with people (only in orb vallis) even I see them connect. please fix this problem I would like to farm the event.

Edited by xifhorz

Same problem here.

Additionally: The first time I loaded into the Vallis, I also noted that I was permanently stuck at maximum alert. On top of which, all coildrives across the map had mysteriously spawned sideways off the paths they should be following, and were stuck within terrain unable to move.

The second time I loaded in, those issues seemed to be gone. So I have no idea if it is relevant or not, but it seemed worth mentioning just in case.