Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Unable to Join group in Orb Vallis [Investigating]

thekevinater

Ive been away for about three months maybe? Everything was fine but now i can hardly go into the plans or orb vallis and i keep getting told im getting disconnected as well as it takes a long time just to load in. Just to day my friend got the same issue... So its not just me, Is there a way to fix this? ive already did a check on the updates and so on, twice, nothing was down loaded or installed wrong and this is literally the only places im having these issues with.. Which really sucks when the event is taking part in them and im losing what i get on the chances i do get in but still get kicked off mid way.

Edited by Tayloreski

Same problem here, but I did find a potential workaround: I had a host with their squad NOT set to public to invite me once they were already in Orb Vallis. (You don't want Public because it can take more than one attempt to zone in, if you fail you get removed from the squad, and you don't want the matchmaker algorithm giving your spot to someone else if that happens.)

Well I am having the same problems now as I had last night after the patch. So are there still so many queing up at this time? Never had this problem before with any events. Admitting haven't played Warframe that long yet. Well really liked the events in Orb Vallis and hope I can start them again soon. Also would be nice if its still was this weekend. 

Edited by Paleglider

Whenever I go into Fortuna with randoms, there is always a Host Migration. Not for regular missions though. Also Fortuna was working just fine yesterday.

Here are gifs i made to show you what I mean. (2 for Fortuna matchmaking, and 2 for regular mission matchmaning. Each is a different and random match session.)

https://i.imgur.com/yvLf5lv.mp4

https://imgur.com/WOWxtW3

https://imgur.com/F4RMn6s

https://imgur.com/MqPkbJa

Same here since the last Update!
Every time i try to join a Public Orb Vallis (no Bounty) i'll kicked into a Private Game.

If i'm the Host, People Join with Notification and get Kicked instantly all the Time without Notification!
Also tried to set Ping Limit to "No Limit" but this has no effect...

BUT Bounties work!

Edited by fuba82

It was a pain to complete all 2 phases of fight with orb. And it's all because of matchmaking. I ran this about 20 times in random squads and only 2 of it was completed without errors. Other is: 1/3 - after leaving Deck 12 I see "connection lost" message and moved to Fortuna hub; 2/3 - Orb didn't spawn on Vallis.

I think this because of many gates in this event - you downloading Vallis level, then Deck 12 level, then Vallis again. In some cases it last minutes, so squadmembers just leave, because it not fun to wait and don't see how long.

I had to say, if you gather squad in orbit, you may not see this bugs, but if you ran missions with random players you may feel the experience I had.

+1 Having the same problem here,

I got a message of incompatible versions of the game when I tried to go orb of valis from orbiter

Edit:

I'm trying to enter deck 12 and the door won't open, I'm solo here after a lot of people trying to enter in my game

Edited by Longomoan
forget some info
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, UnderFiend said:

Minor update: I noticed no map markers showed on my "big map" of Fortuna one time when I went to Orb. I exited and came back and noticed the same thing where people would be loading into my squad then vanishing. I was at least able to find the coolant spider-things that were stuck at the very upper northwest of the map above The Temple. They didn't move until I got close and there was no Exploiter so... it's almost like I'm loading into a new map.

Optimizing my cache did not resolve the problem.

hmm, actually i just got the same, my big map is suddenly blank as in it has no text/place names or anything.

bug report and fortuna forum sections and stuffed full of people experiencing matchmaking issues, enter free roam and you briefly see 3 other orbiters from your teammates but they then vanish enar instantly and you end up on orb vallis solo, nicely timed during a limited time event.