Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Thermia Fractures: Thoughts and Improvements

-AR.UnseenDivinity

To be honest, this event was difficult to appreciate. I did enjoy the sometimes very intense waves of enemies that would barrage you like it was a pre-nerf Sanctuary Onslaught %!$^%#TRIGGERED!!!!!@#$%@#$ (I digress), however I didn't care for the excessive length of the rounds coupled with the sheer number required to complete the event. In the future reduce “fracture sealing process” to one minute and maintain a 4-star wanted level through the duration. This would be amply challenging while still not overwhelmingly long.

Also thermia fractures should be visible from any distance or auto-marked on the map. Finding them could be tedious at times only compounding how overextended this event was.

Last, given the sheer number of enemies killed I was disappointed to not have a single Toroid dropped. Make toroids drop and you'll make a lot of people happy. (Allowing multiple grind walls to be worked simultaneously is always a crowd pleaser, hint hint).

TL;DR – Reduce “fracture sealing” to 1 min, increase wanted level during sealing for added challenge, make fractures easier to locate, make random toroids drop while sealing for fan service.

An example of thermia fractures fading in and out at relatively low distances:

Spoiler

No photo description available.

Spoiler

No photo description available.

Just a clip: