[DE]Danielle

PS4 Buried Debts: Update 24.5.0 (Live!)

9 minutes ago, (PS4)Lei-Lei_23 said:

Looks like it might be a Thursday Cert at this point.

I’d be ok with that. I’ve got the rest of the week off after Tuesday haha. Just gotta get through my tutor and such. Just hoping it’s this week.

Posted (edited)

damn, I was hoping it would be out by before Thursday, right when SEKIRO is coming out sooo many choices 

Edited by (PS4)BIGHEBREW

42 minutes ago, (PS4)BIGHEBREW said:

damn, I was hoping it would be out by before Thursday, right when SEKIRO is coming out sooo many choices 

I'd rather play Sekiro tbh

• Satisfied 1

Was hopefull it drop tuesday like last few . News board last update didnt say anything about launch date untill the day it actually dropped so fingers crossed

Question: is melee now tied permanently to the circle button? Because I HATED that, binding melee attack to R2 was the best choice I ever made because being able to aim and attack is surprisingly important. 

9 hours ago, (PS4)xtharbadx said:

Will this update include the Exploiter Orb battle?

If not, are we also going to have to scan the thingies on the Vallies and wait 2 weeks to fight the Orb?.. 

I don't see why we are going to be an exception.

So yes we will probably have to scan the thingies as well

10 hours ago, (PS4)Lei-Lei_23 said:

Looks like it might be a Thursday Cert at this point.

or like sometimes it will be certified few hours before usual update time

75% coupon expires in 20h :(

5 hours ago, (PS4)ExCuTTioN said:

I don't see why we are going to be an exception.

So yes we will probably have to scan the thingies as well

Because that community event was a failure. Why would DE repeat the same mistake?

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

It would be great if it was today like many other previous updates, at least for all the gameplay enhancement and bug fixes on the list... 😄

Edited by (PS4)ogamitaicho77

8 minutes ago, (PS4)ogamitaicho77 said:

It would be great if it was today like many other previous updates, at least for all the gameplay enhancement and bug fixes one the list... 😄

I’m honestly hoping for the interception crash to be fixed. 😞

Posted (edited)
Il y a 1 heure, (PS4)jaegerbombtastic a dit :

I’m honestly hoping for the interception crash to be fixed. 😞

Yeah I understand, I already had this bug (last week) with high frame drops at the end of the interception missions then game crash... but It worked finally a couple of day later... I did not experienced this bug after that so I can't really complain now. Do you systematically have the crash now or is it from time to time ?

Edited by (PS4)ogamitaicho77

41 minutes ago, (PS4)ogamitaicho77 said:

Yeah I understand, I already had this bug (last week) with high frame drops at the end of the interception missions then game crash... but It worked finally a couple of day later... I did not experienced this bug after that so I can't really complain now. Do you systematically have the crash now or is it from time to time ?

I did it twice yesterday for syndicates and it was alright, but the sortie before yesterday completely crashed out before they changed it to survival.

il y a 49 minutes, (PS4)jaegerbombtastic a dit :

I did it twice yesterday for syndicates and it was alright, but the sortie before yesterday completely crashed out before they changed it to survival.

Ah OK, it looks annoying especially for the sorties... I really hope that DE will definitely fix this with the incoming update... 

• Upvote 1

I am trying to be as optimistic as possible but also realistic about when we should get it.  I have been playing this game since launch on PS4 and seen a couple of these main line updates go to cert and they do take a bit more time to pass the process, especially given the scope of this update.

Also keep in mind the though DE in the past has stated and even shown they will launch once it passes cert wether or not Xbox and now Switch do, I have a sneaky suspicion they would prefer to have all launch on the same day.  With that said they may just hold if they know it’s going to be only another 24 hours if one may be lagging.

After todays twitter post about the vault closing next Tuesday (aka new prime launch) and the double resource this weekend I would say we get it on Thursday and no later than Friday (fingers crossed)

Posted (edited)

Can we get just a little more clarification as to why it's not possible to remap secondary fire/melee channel to other buttons? My secondary fire sits on square atm, how would this break the melee system?

I've found a way to circumvent this issue on PC by using software that allows my controller R3 and square to be recognized as keyboard keys and that has allowed to me to invert them the way that I need them to be, but it's not that simple on PS4.

Edited by (PS4)appretice

1 hour ago, (PS4)appretice said:

Can we get just a little more clarification as to why it's not possible to remap secondary fire/melee channel to other buttons? My secondary fire sits on square atm, how would this break the melee system?

I've found a way to circumvent this issue on PC by using software that allows my controller R3 and square to be recognized as keyboard keys and that has allowed to me to invert them the way that I need them to be, but it's not that simple on PS4.

PS4 has an accessibility menu where you can do that that supersedes in-game control bindings.  Not sure if that helps.  

1 hour ago, (PS4)appretice said:

Honestly, this is the one thing I’m not excited for and it’s making me all-the-more anxious to get the update out of the way to figure out how keys are binded with Melee 2.9. 

We’ll be dealing with a system that has been frustrating a majority of PC players, and we’ll be having it for a month until our next update. 

I’m just hoping I get to have melee keybinded to square like I usually do. Not excited about losing manual block. And autoblock will frustrate me to no end with animation canceling my current action. Also, I’m not one to channel but I do empathize with my clanmates and friends in the game that do channel, and wonder how they’ll deal with channeling hard-keybinded to a button they may not be comfortable with.

Just a lot of questions about Phase 1 and what DE plans to do about going past this hurdle. Unfortunately there has been no word on what they intend to do with the feedback to autoblock or quick melee.

Posted (edited)

can i get all my stuff on my switch on pc or do i have to pay for it again

never mind

Edited by (PS4)Madman1341