[DE]Danielle

PS4 Buried Debts: Update 24.5.0 (Live!)

11 hours ago, (PS4)appretice said:

Can we get just a little more clarification as to why it's not possible to remap secondary fire/melee channel to other buttons? My secondary fire sits on square atm, how would this break the melee system?

I've found a way to circumvent this issue on PC by using software that allows my controller R3 and square to be recognized as keyboard keys and that has allowed to me to invert them the way that I need them to be, but it's not that simple on PS4.

Neat. Another PC Pleb that CAN Improvise, Adapt, or Overcome. 

I hope we will have the update on Thursday with a bit of luck and that we will not wait until next Tuesday for the deployed.

When we compare with the PC players, they had the weekend double affinity and double resource on this update, we may not have anything but thank you for the work done 🖖

I can wait. The content is coming too fast lately anyway. Nightwave has too much effort, then the constant extensions. I wonder how the newer want to catch up all this.

Posted (edited)

If this doesn't pass cert today and come out tomorrow, DE may be dropping it at roughly the same time as Equinox Prime. This may cause content overload. I mean, yeah, the event is limited time. And we can farm Equinox Prime whenever we want, but let's be honest, will we? Or are we going to bum-rush those syndicates for Relic Packs out of the gate and go balls to the void wall?

Also, if it doesn't come Thursday, I'll have to burn 3 forma on junk that doesn't need it just for that silly 5k Nightwave challenge.

Edited by (PS4)Soilborn2-7

Buried Debts: Update 24.5.0 has passed cert and is coming TODAY, March 20th!

Red text will greet you sometime after 2 PM EDT (the builds will at times take longer to load up for deploy, so there may be a delay) to get the countdown party started. 

Also important to note here that the pacing of the Operation has changed slightly while start work on a new cert build that will address some painful issues with the boss fight that we were unable to include in this update. More information will be available in the update thread!

Thank you!  ❤️

• Like 1
  • Satisfied 1
  • Woah 1
  • Applause 3

18 minutes ago, [DE]Danielle said:

Buried Debts: Update 24.5.0 has passed cert and is coming TODAY, March 20th!

Red text will greet you sometime after 2 PM EDT (the builds will at times take longer to load up for deploy, so there may be a delay) to get the countdown party started. 

Also important to note here that the pacing of the Operation has changed slightly while start work on a new cert build that will address some painful issues with the boss fight that we were unable to include in this update. More information will be available in the update thread!

Thank you!  ❤️

giphy.gif

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, (PS4)ExCuTTioN said:

In 5 hours and 5 minutes from now

ETA for the next console update is 31 days, 5 hours 5 minutes. Gotcha. 👌🏻

• Haha 1

Thank you for the quick release! I'm pretty excited for this update and all the goodies it will bring!

What happens to rivens that mention incursions?

Thank you DE for the work being done to improve existing content.

I also would like the incursion rewards to be addressed as to where the Plains of Eidylon had unique mods in rotation C. I am still missing all of them even after attempting to farm them. I would(and from posts online so would others) appreciate information on where I might now go to farm the rewards in the previous incursion reward tables.

Looking forward to TennoCon 2019.