0_The_F00l

Hildryn PArt drop chances after defeating expoliter

Hello,

I have run 20 or so Exploiter fights ,

all successful (except the first one where i tried to solo with a sub optimum build)

I have 0 Hildryn systems ,

the probability as per wiki is some 22 % while the other two are at 38 % something , nearly double ,

what is the logic behind having a skewed drop chance for parts that are all needed and are untradable and are mutually exclusive and are event limited with a fight that itself has time gating?

I know i just got unlucky with RNG , there are others that managed to get all parts in 3 rounds or under 10 rounds,

and "you can buy it with plat" is not the the point , i am not concerned about the grind ,i am wondering why this skewing is in place ? other than to create artificial rarity of a resource that is only going to be needed once. there are already other rare items (ephemera) that will give people a reason to keep fighting this boss which are rare drops , why does it need to reduce the chances of getting this one part? why are all the parts not equally likely to be obtained , is it a base for some other build item?

I am not usually one to complain (i have an equinox which i grinded for) but this skewing in a limited event makes me uncharacteristically salty.

I would request to get the probability of all parts as equal.

• Upvote 1

I was unlucky with chassis, but got about 5 systems in a row.

Very unlucky. 22% is still a chance. Nothing is ever guaranteed under 100% of probability. I got all my parts under 7 runs, but my friend needed 10 because he got neuroptics repeatedly.

Strange, I got two systems and one each of the rest in the 4 fights I was actually able to do. Seems that even being solo in an Open lobby will screw up the fight and left me with no Phase 2 on multiple occasions.

58 minutes ago, Magicfingers said:

just so you know, the market has a 100% drop chance

Thanks for the insight, i am aware of the concept of platinum 🙂 .

Yeah, I'd like for all the parts to have an equal drop chance, considering the boss fight won't be around 24/7, and is longer than regular boss fights like Lech Kril and Ruk

Same, I ran more than 26 rounds without a system blueprint. Even if I got all two of the ephemera, there's still no sign of a system blueprint, so I decided to buy it.