Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New Arcane UI

wargthewarg

I am finding it hard to adjust to the new UI for Arcanes. I still haven't figured out the signs for the names of the Arcanes so having to hover over them to figure out their names takes a long time.
Then when I have to hover over them the description appears on the right side so when I figure out what Arcane I'm hovering I can't see if I have more unranked ones to rank the one I have up without moving my mouse.
Can we get their name listed below them? It would make things a lot quicker/smoother/better.

Also, when you hover over them the text my eyes go to first is the "This Arcane can be fitted to your Warframe" which is the least useful text for me to keep reading. I think it would be nice to swap some colors or locations to make the actual description of the arcane stand out more.
(That's with the Fortuna colors)

This new design I have to say is awful. It is cluttered, the names of the arcanes are not there, you have to hover or click on them.

The name of the arcane should be on them without having to hover or click,

If you click on an arcane you can also click on the ranks on the right hand side that make an outline box around the description that seems to serve no purpose.

It really feels like something that got rushed out the door unfinished.

The only good thing about the new interface in my opinion is that it shows you all of the arcanes you do not currently have.