Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Kicked from the squad in Exploiter Orb fight

Zarcondi

Hello, since the release of the exploiter orb boss fight a few days ago i've tried it a lot of times but for an unknown reason when the first phase is finished and you must return to the surface i get kicked for the squad with the "connection to host lost" screen. this appears during the little loading period when everybody must be at a certain place (in front of the door toreturn to surface) and when the whole squad is there my game freezes for a few seconds and right after that i get kicked. The main problem is that when i'm back to my orbiter i can choose to rejoin the squad but each time (i click yes) i get stuck in the loading screen. If you guys have any idea on how to fix that it'll be very appreciated. Also i have a very good internet (62 mbps) so this problem cannot come from here...

Thank you in advance

PS : if you guys want screens or any additional info on my bug plz ask so i can send them 😉

Edited by DLGthebest

I am also having this problem. On Friday March 15, I was able to join public and arranged groups for exploiter orb fight. The next day, Saturday March 16 after recent hotfix, I have not been able to stay with a single group once exploiter fight moves to the outside. I always lose connection to squad at the door. After returning to orbiter I'm unable to rejoin squad. Problem persists to today for me. 

• 4 weeks later...
On 2019-04-13 at 12:28 PM, 6deathwish9 said:

I get the same problem i tried being host but everyone in the squad gets kicked. looks like i can never get hildryn. 

I have the same problem. here is a few thing that helped me.

1)Put setting on low

2)disable dialog.

3)dont move to the door stop the moment it load. that room has a lot of frame drop's and moving is what making me disconnect most of the time. 

4)ask other players not to move

5)close all other programs on your pc.

This should let you hopefully get you past the door 25% of the time