Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Index player migration bug

carorinuu

Hello,
so this happened to me multiple times today and I lost patience and will to continue ;_; 

Team forms for Index-> you join index-> host leaves after few waves in the middle of a round-> after migrating host you get bug that you don't have UI visible, you can't respawn, timer doesn't run down(it doesn't timeout even after 10 minutes)-> you lose time put into multiple rounds index, you get no credits as well....

• 1 month later...

It's still happening, losing everything from a host migration after voting to stay is completely unacceptable.

The mode doesn't work at all when 80% of people leave after 1 round and you're forced to go with them if you don't want to lose everything.

And apparently you can get host migrated while there are still 5 seconds left on the timer too before you have a chance swap to extract.

Edited by Rogunz
More garbage happened.

• 2 weeks later...

Happen to me today. Joined High Risk Index won the first round, the other 3 players extract except me so to force a host migration. Results in a screen with no UI, I can see NPC running around in the background, no timers, and it goes on forever. Cant [ESP] cant do nothing.