Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

carorinuu

Index player migration bug

Hello,
so this happened to me multiple times today and I lost patience and will to continue ;_; 

Team forms for Index-> you join index-> host leaves after few waves in the middle of a round-> after migrating host you get bug that you don't have UI visible, you can't respawn, timer doesn't run down(it doesn't timeout even after 10 minutes)-> you lose time put into multiple rounds index, you get no credits as well....

Also happening to me if the host leaves you can't do anything. The UI disappears, the controls won't respond, you can even quit the mission because the Esc menu won't appear.

To clarify, this affects all players who stay, even when a migration occurs between matches. It also seems to be very common at the moment.

It's still happening, losing everything from a host migration after voting to stay is completely unacceptable.

The mode doesn't work at all when 80% of people leave after 1 round and you're forced to go with them if you don't want to lose everything.

And apparently you can get host migrated while there are still 5 seconds left on the timer too before you have a chance swap to extract.

Happen to me today. Joined High Risk Index won the first round, the other 3 players extract except me so to force a host migration. Results in a screen with no UI, I can see NPC running around in the background, no timers, and it goes on forever. Cant [ESP] cant do nothing.

This seems to happen in index almost 100% of the time, however it happened in a fissure defense twice for me also.

Well, good place to post bugs for people to see, not really deva it seems