Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Unable to Leave Deck 12 after beating boss [Fortuna - Orb Vallis - Deck 12 Event]

CrazyWelshy

Good evening,

I loaded into Fortuna solo with open party to try the Deck 12 mission, me and another player managed to get into Deck 12 and force the "boss" to leave Deck 12.  During the fight, another two players joined the party, but did not enter/participate in the Deck 12 fight.  They joined whilst the fight was going on, in Deck 12.

As me and my random party member tried to leave Deck 12, we were permenantly trapped in the 'loading zone' trying to leave Deck 12, eventually after 10 minutes the random players who didn't/couldn't participate left the party, but me and my other colleague were trapped in Deck 12.

This was our first ever try at Deck 12, and it's been an extremely sour and infuriating session.  I was the host, I did not have a loading symbol anymore, buy my partner was stuck with the loading symbol.

Please advise how we can proceed in the future, this is a very infuriating bug.

Thank you very much.

Edited by CrazyWelshy

This has happened now on two different runs. Losing me 8 lazulite and what I think was a shocking epherma. Which after ca50 runs and only getting the one is beyond frustrating.

Anyway this loot can be restored?

Edited by Legion667
missed a question

On 2019-03-16 at 7:12 PM, CPT.HuggAButt said:

I also loaded into Fortuna solo and no one joined so i soloed the first phase of fight,I go outside for phase two and no Exploiter orb to be found.I go back inside to restart fight and out of thermia. It's been a bugtastrophy

I can second that just ran with a group, got outside after an unusually lengthy load out of deck 12 and no exploiter....