Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

atejas

Revenant bugs

Here are some bugs I've noticed when playing with Revenant. A few are exclusive to Arbitrations and I suspect they're linked to the nullifier drones rather than Revenant in particular:

• Occasionally, enthralled enemies revert to being allied (but lose the enthralled status+visual indicator). They then become immune to damage from Revenant or his allies unless they are re-enthralled.
  • Dying thralls sometimes fail to spawn a damage pillar. This occurs mostly when I'm playing as client.
  • Enemies that have previously been shielded by an arbitration drone (but are not currently so) can shoot through multiple layers of mesmer skin without being stunned. These enemies also appear to be immune to being manually enthralled.
  • Reaving thralls in arbitrations sometimes fails to damage them or restore mesmer skin charges. I suspect this is because the thralls are being 'protected' by an arbitration drone (despite them remaining enthralled and without the red aura appearing on them).
  • Some enemies in the Orb Vallis appear to be able to damage Revenant through his mesmer skin.

1 and 2 happen a lot for me as well, and they have been around for a while now...
Also, thralls that are spawned, via pillar projectiles, will not spawn a pillar on death. Although this might be the intended behavior, I really hope it's just a bug.

I've experienced problems with the some of these points myself. Regarding the first point, however, the affected enemies can occasionally still be damaged by other players in the game. This happens if I, as the Revenant, am a client. Only have testing with two player squads so far.