Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Loading is an EXTREME issue when loading into Orb Vallis

MetroidBoy

So i want to start this thread in hoping I can get responses from other players in talking about the issue that is matchmaking into Orb Vallis.  Issues like: the HUD isn't working or I lose frame rate until everyone loads in or it takes forever to load into Orb Vallis, even issues like not being able to use abilities or use archwings properly.  I urge people to state their problem so DE can see this thread and do something about it.

Loading takes 7 hydroids,forever, elevator function could use a makeover added that there's no entertainment, PVP or city theme that takes away from the grieving and story A such as a gambling stop, card games, and snow vehicles, fortuna  cookies and Cetus bacon both have a need to keep things competitive and increase the ante, the loading times are bad, the loot could be improved for mining and fishing yeti and hunting to have crafting in mind, mods, or combat immersion so spear users can defend. The mining equipment should at least cause knockback to shields, and elemental damage , mini marshmallows minimap  enhace melee, cover, steath temporarily, when pressing on enemies to blind or shock them with the hunting tool or beaver gun so it can dps. Thanks, last thing I think spawnpoints should be randomly set up for free roaming to make room for rentals and other temporary solarianguests lrobots, say in Mars fishing and mining become popular ways to get resources before extraction, some enemies could drop tools , keys, and enhancent soda etc,

Edited by (PS4)santospizarro

I have an issue that whenever i load into the orb vallis directly from my ship 95% of the time i get dropped or if i am host at least 1 or 2 people get dropped. This also applies when loading out of Deck 12 from the first part of the exploiter fight making it impossible for me to complete. Also occasionally happens when loading out of fortuna, but that is much more rare. This bug has been causing trouble for me since the plains of eidolon first released, doesnt happen coming out of cetus but does if i load directly in.

I haven't had a chance to play today, but 9 time out of 10, when I would load into a hosted game, I would lose connection to the host almost immediately and be put into my own hosted Orb Vallis. Then, if I tried to wait for players, perhaps 1 in 10 would actually be able to load into my hosted game.

Can you make eidooons and add more interesting enemies to appear in all replayable missions or planets? Not particularly fun to see a juggernaut die predictably, there should be a armored version and other interesting rewards , say more than one juggernaut and assassin appeared without warning , it would be  more interesting, be the same for the bosses like notorious monsters in RP games,  from earth but in a different or smaller setting with larger rewards for it to be interesting you can bring some kuva and other interesting enemies to spice up otherwise boring areas with acid rain 😣 and floofs

Edited by (PS4)santospizarro