Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

(Mega Suggestions) Dojo As Lobby; Armory, Hangar And Personal Quarters.

_Absolom_

I would like to be able to build personal room in dojo and at the same time to have own "room"/"spaceship" with very limited space (as proposed by OP with standard room).

This transport spaceship could be small, with purpose to have a place in sol system independently from clan dojo (account stored data).

By joining a clan with dojo you dock to dojo's structure. Kind of getting a home.

If you login you will spawn in dojo's clan hall, personal dojo room or persanal ship (attached to dojo's structure). You can't "see" attached ships of offline players (fellow Tennos are on a mission). The extension of own ship should be limited due to limited space, therefor own rooms in dojo can offer more rooms etc.

Yeah I would love it, if some these things could be implemented.

Edited by Voidflow

I would like to be able to build personal room in dojo and at the same time to have own "room"/"spaceship" with very limited space (as proposed by OP with standard room).

This transport spaceship could be small, with purpose to have a place in sol system independently from clan dojo (account stored data).

By joining a clan with dojo you dock to dojo's structure. Kind of getting a home.

If you login you will spawn in dojo's clan hall, personal dojo room or persanal ship (attached to dojo's structure). You can't "see" attached ships of offline players (fellow Tennos are on a mission). The extension of own ship should be limited due to limited space, therefor own rooms in dojo can offer more rooms etc.

Yeah I would love it, if some these things could be implemented.

I see what you're getting at, good idea as well!

Greetings, fellow space travellers! 

Great ideas here, I must say. Just throwing out some thoughts about tiny features that could be implemented:

As tenno theGreatZamboni suggested in the thread "Integration of Dojo and the map", being able to access architect mode from anywhere in the dojo, with a portable halo-wrist device would be very convenient. Maybe with a small and simple 3D map of your dojo's rooms and floors. Also being able to switch to a free floating camera mode whilst being in architect mode would be great. 

Personal quarters needs to happen. I also think that higher ranking members of the clan (Warlord, General, Officer?) should be able to lock certain rooms with e.g. a four digit code. If not all rooms, just his/her personal quarter.

I like the idea of a teleporter-thingamajig. Where you can travel to rooms in your own dojo. For bigger clans this would be quite convenient.

Just some more small ideas for dojo improvements(?) Writing this on my way to work, so I might write a bit hastily.

Architects and contributors

Making it possible to see who created a room, which resources was contributed by whom and additional details. Maybe from (holo-wrist band? See previous post) a central hub and/or from each room's respective computer.

Naming rooms

Making it possible to name rooms e.g. "Hall of Tennos", "The Grineer Wing", "Grandmasters Hallway" etc.

Room restrictions

High ranking (warlord, general, officer) members of a clan can put restriction as to who can enter a room. Code/password. Tenno rank restriction. Clan member rank restriction. Exclusive lounges.

Overview and information

A simple 3-D map hub located in the Clan Hall (and possibly various other locations) showing your location, points of interest, small summary of what's going on and where. E.g. Projects being researched in energy lab, Tenno [name] is using obstacle course (might be problematic with bigger clans), or simply "obstacle course in use".

Information hub listing a summary of what's been going on in the dojo lately e.g. Research (see paragraph above), number of members (active and total), highest ranking members of the clan (name, rank, whether or not they're in the dojo or doing a mission and whatnot, important messages and notifications, clan goals, events and achievements, etc.

Market hub for buying and trading recourses between npc's, the Warframe market as it is now (requires platinum) and other players. People have been talking about the idea of integrating the dojo and the start menu (mission select, market, foundry etc.) in many other threads. I love the idea of making the dojo the place you "spawn" when you log in.

Thank you for reading!

Mr Anon.

Just some more small ideas for dojo improvements(?) Writing this on my way to work, so I might write a bit hastily.

Architects and contributors

Making it possible to see who created a room, which resources was contributed by whom and additional details. Maybe from (holo-wrist band? See previous post) a central hub and/or from each room's respective computer.

Naming rooms

Making it possible to name rooms e.g. "Hall of Tennos", "The Grineer Wing", "Grandmasters Hallway" etc.

Room restrictions

High ranking (warlord, general, officer) members of a clan can put restriction as to who can enter a room. Code/password. Tenno rank restriction. Clan member rank restriction. Exclusive lounges.

Overview and information

A simple 3-D map hub located in the Clan Hall (and possibly various other locations) showing your location, points of interest, small summary of what's going on and where. E.g. Projects being researched in energy lab, Tenno [name] is using obstacle course (might be problematic with bigger clans), or simply "obstacle course in use".

Information hub listing a summary of what's been going on in the dojo lately e.g. Research (see paragraph above), number of members (active and total), highest ranking members of the clan (name, rank, whether or not they're in the dojo or doing a mission and whatnot, important messages and notifications, clan goals, events and achievements, etc.

Market hub for buying and trading recourses between npc's, the Warframe market as it is now (requires platinum) and other players. People have been talking about the idea of integrating the dojo and the start menu (mission select, market, foundry etc.) in many other threads. I love the idea of making the dojo the place you "spawn" when you log in.

Thank you for reading!

Mr Anon.

About that the 3d map im thinking on it for the next update, and rename the rooms its just great!

I totaly like the idea of some REALLY functional rooms.

But having separate room for every clan member - 500+ clans will have hard times building stuff.

Imagine it as an apart little dojo that can be traveled to like the portals from the recent event.

But having separate room for every clan member - 500+ clans will have hard times building stuff.

You would only need to build one (or maybe a few more if your clan is really big) Omni-Door, that opens to the personal room of the member using it. Some pages ago, someone proposed the idea of a special elevator. However, personal quarters where I can decorate my weapons on the wall and stuff like that would be a really big plus.

DE,this is all I want for christmas!! PRETTY PLEASE. This is such a good idea!!! People would actually use the dojo besides just getting clan weapons. People would actually hang out here like their supposed to!!!!!

Edited by Luminide