Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

(Mega Suggestions) Dojo As Lobby; Armory, Hangar And Personal Quarters.

_Absolom_

If anything coming even remotely close to this gets released, I would probably need to change my pants.

Get ready to get your pants wet, sir. Watch Livestream 22 if you haven't already, and you'll see that they implemented this. They freaking did it. They have a central hub, a hangar where you can fly your ships, it looks more like a smaller base than a long "tower" in the void and they have emotes and amazing other stuff. Too bad they didn't give me any credit for the inspiration...yet I'm still happy to see this. Because it was not my goal to get credit, but to get this implemented and they are working on it. That alone makes me a happy person.

This thread is full of awesome suggestions, I support having a dojo with actual use too, not only would it be a vast improvement, but having a sort of hangout would work very well with a sort of local chat to go along with it, perhaps clans could open up their bars or whatever hangout places they have to outsiders who wanna hang out and maybe join the clan, would make it easier for people to find clans to join really.

This would just work so well for immersion, and someone on page two also made an idea about having tenno sectors that can be invaded and such, the only issue I can see though is that four tenno can be enough to almost clear out a full corpus/grineer spaceship, now imagine how quick a clan would clear them, it would be an insane wave of death, rhino stomps, molecular prime, zephyrs flying around, Lokis zooming around while invis, stabbing enemies in the back.

Hell, that sounds fun actually, though pretty damn taxing on servers it does give pretty fun images, like a full clan invading an invading ship and everyone using, say, Zephyr, or perhaps Rhino, or some other warframe, the destruction would be off the charts and I'd be amazed at the materials they use if the ship can withstand more than five minutes of this carnage.

Well, most of this stuff is coming with the new space station lobbies as seen in Livestream 22. I'm really looking forward to those, although it still doesn't do anything about the problem that there's no real reason to visit your dojo once you've done all the research.

Agreed.  

I would like to see all of OP's original ideas concerning an expanded clan with personal rooms and all the rest; then we have the option, from our starting point (login point) of clan dojo, to go to the planetary hubs DE has been working on.

For warlords, is it possible to add a investment system? So, that leaders and other clan members of higher rank can keep track of investments in the clan? That would help actually in promotions and consideration in clan management. This would allow clan leaders to actually be able to promote based on who has taken care of the clan.

some amazing ideas here i love it. some of the standard menu stuff could be implemented with npc's as well...

Like what, for example? The Marketplace with Darvo? I see him greeting you already: "Oh hello there, I got some great deals for you, come, take a look!"

well something i was already thinking would be nice to see is npc's who have different uses. For instance you speak with one and it opens the foundry menu. Speak with another and it opens the market menu... maybe even allow for some "patrol guards" that dont particularly do anything but walk around a room. NPC's such as the foundry npc would have their own station like a big machine that looks like a futuristic forge.

well something i was already thinking would be nice to see is npc's who have different uses. For instance you speak with one and it opens the foundry menu. Speak with another and it opens the market menu... maybe even allow for some "patrol guards" that dont particularly do anything but walk around a room. NPC's such as the foundry npc would have their own station like a big machine that looks like a futuristic forge.

NPC's Patrol guards? yeah that would be a good idea but? the problem is what are they? tenno's or human's without warframe? idk how it's called but it kinda reminds me of a town in some lobby or dungeon based RPG kinda like Dragon Nest.

I have attempted to get an interactive Dojo following on PS4 forums but most PS4 users are still arguing about the Legendary Cores and how they feel "left out". But these are great ideas(add interrogation cells). Maybe if we get a large enough following from each platform we can get a large amount of people to bring it up in a live stream.

This is a wonderful idea.I think this would make the game much more clan based, everyone would want to be in a clan because a lot of good things would come out of being in a clan. someone in DE needs to read this ad get to work on this it would be amazing to have this in the next couple of updates, maybe part by part because this would be a major thing to put in the game.

• 3 weeks later...

Cool ideas. I would have liked, as we are a very little clan, to have a less gigantic dojo. The room's sizes seem to be for gigantic's clans, I would have liked something more confortable and cozy.

I would also have liked to be able to change the general lighting, something darker maybe.

nethertheless dojo are a really interesting place, but really underused because : you can't look at your character sheet, nor going to your forge, you have to get out in order to do things like that...

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...