Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Arbitration mod rewards are changing

Kahmel

I've noticed the past week that mod rewards in Arbitrations will show for example [Rolling Guard] on the extract/battle screen but once you extract sometimes it'll show up as a different mod in the mission summary. It's not just a visual bug either because it'll show the different mod in the mods section of my ship and the mod i had originally gotten is no where to be found. This has been happening to me for the past week but I just figured i was imagining it until just now I was shown [Rolling Guard] in the extract/battle screen so i went over to wf.m to see how much it was worth at rank 10 while I was loading out of the mission but on mission summary it showed [Adaptation] and it's in my mods section while [Rolling Guard] is no where to be found. I swear on the life of me this happened earlier this week when I had gotten an [Adaptation] drop but instead received [Seeding Step Ephemera] (I'm still salty at that but w/e). I haven't heard anyone else experiencing this bug although I'm sure I'm not the only one.

P.S Endos and Ayatans aren't affected by this only the mod rewards.

Edited by Kahmel

11 hours ago, Kahmel said:

I've noticed the past week that mod rewards in Arbitrations will show for example [Rolling Guard] on the extract/battle screen but once you extract sometimes it'll show up as a different mod in the mission summary. It's not just a visual bug either because it'll show the different mod in the mods section of my ship and the mod i had originally gotten is no where to be found. This has been happening to me for the past week but I just figured i was imagining it until just now I was shown [Rolling Guard] in the extract/battle screen so i went over to wf.m to see how much it was worth at rank 10 while I was loading out of the mission but on mission summary it showed [Adaptation] and it's in my mods section while [Rolling Guard] is no where to be found. I swear on the life of me this happened earlier this week when I had gotten an [Adaptation] drop but instead received [Seeding Step Ephemera] (I'm still salty at that but w/e). I haven't heard anyone else experiencing this bug although I'm sure I'm not the only one.

P.S Endos and Ayatans aren't affected by this only the mod rewards.

Yep i can confirm that this just happened to a friend and I. Adaptation was the drop reward at 40 minutes and when we left we did not receive the mod but instead got the seeding step cosmetic bp. The only proof I have is my word, but my friend and I are going to try and recreate and ill record it.

Similar experience here, one time Sharpshooter was shown during the mission and turned into a Rolling Guard in the endscreen. Next Arbitration showed us 2x Adaptation in the mid-mission screen(Interception) but in the endscreen we got 1 Adaptation and 1 Seeding Step Ephemera BP... cant really complain at this point but other way round wouldve been pretty annoying for me.

Same. Did the survival on Sedna on 2 am. At the 30 minutes mark, the game showed me my reward to be Adaptation. Obviously, I proceeded to solo extract since I really need/want adaptation. Sadly, result screen after extract showed me I got the stupid seeding step ephemera instead.... Suffice to say I am pissed to no end, the only reason I'm doing arbies in the first place is adaptation. Instead I get baited and given something I don't care about.... It's one thing to flat out not drop something, but getting it and then being told ''LOL, JK'' is infuriating. 

This needs to get fixed, at no point *ever* should you have to wonder if you're actually gonna get the rewards the game shows you.

8 hours ago, Drake_Terrenson said:

At the 30 minutes mark, the game showed me my reward to be Adaptation. Obviously, I proceeded to solo extract since I really need/want adaptation. Sadly, result screen after extract showed me I got the stupid seeding step ephemera instead.

exactly what happened to me but I was kinda glad since I already had Adaptation and would have given that away

Just had this happen. at 40 min had the pop up for 'Vigorous Swap' as the reward but when we extracted I had 'Rolling Guard' in the 'Progress & Reward' Screen, and it was also in my mod bench too. more surprised than anything to have different rewards than what i was expecting