Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Lermdog

Zaw stance polarity lost

I experienced this bug 10 days ago. I put a support ticket in but it seems like I'm being ignored so I guess I'll post it here as well.

This happened on both my zaws. After applying my first forma I went to swap the polarities so I could organize my mods to my liking (I had changed my mind on builds and mod placements so this is partially my fault for need to do this since zaws come with now polarities other than stance). After I accepted the changes my stance mod lost it's polarity. Just poof. I'm adding a screenshot as proof of what happened. Note at gilded plus 1 forma the zaw should have 2 polarities for normal mods and a stance polarity. You can clearly see my weapon doesn't have the stance polarity. This affected both my zaws so now both are missing the stance polarity.

For sanity's sake so I can just note it here are my zaw builds and names:

Name: Corcyra (one shown in image)
Link: Ekwana II Ruhang 

Grip: Seekalla 
Strike: Plague Keewar

Name: Gambantein
Link: Vargeet II Ruhang 

Grip: Seekalla 
Strike: Plague Kripath 

5v6lAsk.jpg

I would now like to take the time to ask what the @!#% DE. My ticket has been standing for 10 days with no update. Seriously? Your support notes say to ask right away about accidental polarities and they'll get solved very quickly. 10 days no update? Can someone please just explain to me what's going on that the tickets aren't getting taken care of?

I experienced the exact same thing just now. Was your issue resolved? I just submitted my ticket.

Mine was also a Plague Kripath, but the other zaw components are different.

Well I thought I was just crazy but seems I'm not: just happened to me too after I forma'd my Ooltha zaw for the first time (to be able to put a riven in it). Before restarting leveling it my stance polarity just vanished after I re-organized the polarity slots to accomodate my likings. Gonna submit a ticket right now. This is worrying.

Any positive outcome/developments on your part guys?

No resolution yet. I did reference this thread in my trouble ticket to hopefully establish that this is not an isolated incident.

I have just had the same thing when swapping polarities between slots on my plague kripath

Il y a 9 heures, djh2 a dit :

No resolution yet. I did reference this thread in my trouble ticket to hopefully establish that this is not an isolated incident.

Thanks for the heads up. Let's hope it'll be adressed as soon as possible. I'm keeping an eye on my ticket too, but as we're saturday I don't expect an answer before monday. Will post any advancement on my end too.

I have this same problem on my cyath zaw

notice it today, not sure when/ how the stance polarity were lost

Same thing happened to my cyath zaw as well when i swapped my polarity did the issue get resolved after making a ticket.

Just a bump since a lot of people are experiencing this and no one has had a resolve yet.6

Just happened to me as well when i swapped polarities around. Hope this get's fixed soon

Spoiler

Zi322HL.jpg

Hi I too lost the stance polarity of my plague kripath, vargeet II jai and shtung zaw. I wish they would at least acknowledge that the issue exists.

An update from DE James, I got my polarities returned, they have acknowledge the bug exists.

Dude wtf, this bug just hit me today when I tried swapping polarities!! ALSO UPDATE TO SAID BUG, now my zaw is at a negative capacity and I cant seem to remove the damn mods. I just got a fresh roll on my keewar riven too

Just had this happen to me too, I just wanted to move around a Naramon polarity so I could keep primed fever strike in a position that would let me keep my desired combo elements and now I do not have a stance polarity. I'm not on PC so this must be happening across all platforms.

EDIT: Got a response from my ticket, they said they are aware of the issue and it will be addressed in the next update.