Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ivara Prime with Daikyu Prime?

StarMoral

Her exaulted bow will be primed by default yes? 

The full auto cross bows are actually a good weapon to release with Wukong/Nezha Prime, as it was a Chinese weapon. 

I hope Dragon Nikana Prime and Daikyu Prime get released together as they both seem to try to be the master of Tenno weaponry. 

"The Dragon Nikana is forged from ancient Tenno steel. This is a master's weapon, only the most worthy of Tenno may wield it."

"Daikyu takes great strength to draw back, but provides added power and range to every shot."

9 hours ago, BlindStalker said:

I'm guessing on one of 4 contenders of primaries for her prime release.

In no particular order, Daikyu, Attica, Zhuge, Baza.

It's a real toss up between them all. I feel like Daikyu is thematically matching with her (she's an archer, great long bow suited for a great archer. And okay, I personally want to see the Daikyu get buffed too). Attica is actually the oldest tenno cross-bow that hasn't been primed yet. Attica was first introduced in update 13.0 (Daikyu in update 16.5, Zhuge in update 18.6 and Baza came in update 22.4), so age might be a factor too. Baza with Ivara though has been a popular natural frame+weapon combo. The naturally silent SMG perfectly pairs with Ivara and makes her far more capable with dealing with a lot more enemy targets. The natural silent spec ops froggy playstyle. So, going go to be interesting in what we get come her prime.

I'm good with any, the wait for Ivara prime is just killing me.

According to description she's a hunter, so i think shortbow/crossbow would match her more.

But me also want to see daikyu prime though.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Test-995 said:

According to description she's a hunter, so i think shortbow/crossbow would match her more.

But me also want to see daikyu prime though.

She can use the panthera to cut his preys:tongue:. Baza for now has a 3 riven disposition , not very exciting.

Probably they have requests about their next prime weapons but if people are smart they should choose the Attica over the Daikyu...

Attica, Zhuge, Daikyu, panthera

Talons,kunai,magnus,akazani

Lacera,anku, tekko, kestrel, karyst.

Edited by bibmobello

1 hour ago, bibmobello said:

No cmon!!! The Attica is already a beast,  a prime can destroy  everything!!!!! I don't wanna stay 10 seconds to charge  the daikyu!

You might want to either try the weapon again or stop overexaggerating the charge time.  😛   

il y a 5 minutes, Vilmu a dit :

Attica or Zhuge. We already have 2 primed bows. Baza would be nice too 🙂

I'd say attica tbh, baza would basically be a soma prime clone and zhuge is much newer than attica. Crossbows would also fit her theme nicely. 

4 hours ago, Vilmu said:

Attica or Zhuge. We already have 2 primed bows. Baza would be nice too 🙂

4 hours ago, Autongnosis said:

I'd say attica tbh, baza would basically be a soma prime clone and zhuge is much newer than attica. Crossbows would also fit her theme nicely. 

nc9xKKq.gif

36 minutes ago, (NSW)Derrion said:

It's baza or bust for me, perfect synergy with her cloak headshot bonus since it's a silent weapon. Having a prime bow of any kind for her primary feels redundant since she has her exalted weapon.

Unfortunately DE and redundant are a synonym. Probably they will release  the Daikyu.

On 2019-03-18 at 3:42 PM, SineSole said:

I’d like Attica and Shade prime 

While I would kill a man for Shade Prime, Prisma Shade might already have taken that spot.

Although, Dethcube Prime might be a good choice if they decide to buff the poor fella.

13 hours ago, (NSW)Derrion said:

Having a prime bow of any kind for her primary feels redundant since she has her exalted weapon.

Doesn't stop them from releasing Valkyr Prime with Venka Prime, or Mesa Prime with Akjagara Prime.

• Like 4

On 2019-03-17 at 6:01 PM, bibmobello said:

Attica is a powerful weapon, it just needs double magazine and faster reload though  In the ivara bundle there are talon and lacera. DE likes to make the prime version  of useless and redundant weapons...

Akzani did not get a prime with Mirage prime. It could be anything including Kunai prime.

I would like any of the ideas above said but Ivara already coming with her Artemis bow prime and I doubt DE want to release 2 bow in the same time.  I suppose they will go for baza or surprise - Strun prime.  Why?  Because the Strun is the only old shotty which does not get a prime version while the Boar got. 

Both weapons use a same model so unless the Devs are not modernize these items you can say both tenno tech while looks different style what tennos have. 

Edited by Syndrella
  • Like 13

On 2019-03-18 at 6:33 PM, DatDarkOne said:

BNJYT1Z.gif

God I love that meme.

Jokes aside, I am quite serious. Daikyu still doesn't feel as powerful as it should be in comparison to the other options available. To be fair, every other bow option minus crossbows has a special variant, but the point still stands when it comes to bows as a whole category.

If you compare it to other basic bows, then yes, it's quite powerful by comparison.

43 minutes ago, (XB1)Graysmog said:

God I love that meme.

Jokes aside, I am quite serious. Daikyu still doesn't feel as powerful as it should be in comparison to the other options available. To be fair, every other bow option minus crossbows has a special variant, but the point still stands when it comes to bows as a whole category.

If you compare it to other basic bows, then yes, it's quite powerful by comparison.

The lack of power (in comparison) to the other bows is actually why I personally would like to see Daikyu Prime. 

While it may not be as strong as the others, I personally consider it my favorite bow do to its high base damage, hybrid build capabilities, and near non-existance fall-off arc. It took a few forma to get it to how I like it, but I personally think that was a price worth giving since I use the thing so much now.

I'd love to see what they do with a primed version. Probably increased Crit, Status, and fire rate, but who knows!

2 hours ago, Syndrella said:

I would like any of the ideas above said but Ivara already coming with her Artemis bow prime and I doubt DE want to release 2 bow in the same time.  I suppose they will go for baza or surprise - Strun prime.  Why?  Because the Strun is the only old shotty which does not get a prime version while the Boar got. 

Both weapons use a same model so unless the Devs are not modernize these items you can say both tenno tech while looks different style what tennos have. 

But there is the strun wraith with 5 riven disposition is quite powerful already. They can just increase stats because then everyone will start to use only one weapon in this game.

Edited by bibmobello

Fingers crossed for Daikyu Prime and Karyst Prime

We've seen prime warframes released with their non-exalted prime weapons counterparts (see : Valkyr/Venka P, Mesa/Akjagara P, even Excal /Skana P granted he doesn't have the Exalted Blade back then) so Daikyu would fit just fine for Ivara imo

For Karyst, we still need a prime dagger and Karyst is the Tenno dagger that should be the first choice. Ivara is also the traditional huntress frame, and a dagger is like the signature weapon of any hunter/huntress. 

And Ivara looks like a tree frog. Karyst is a toxin based dagger. They are pretty much a good match !