Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Sentinel Survivability Change

3viserator

I think the majority of players know how often sentinels die in higher level content like sorties or kuva floods. They're swishy to begin with (the majority of them having low armor and health) and when they die, there is no way to bring them back other than using an instant revive or in the case of Djinn, using the Reawaken mod.A way for making sentinels tanky is by giving them access to the link mods and maybe a primary/secondary version of pack leader so that people don't have to spam health pizzas or use a support frame to help their sentinel live. In the case of dying permanently, as others have suggested before, add a gear item that lets the player bring back the sentinel instantly. My idea is that all sentinels have a passive cooldown time before they come back after dying ex. Carrier Prime explodes, wait 5-4 mins before it comes back. Regen and its primed version and be changed so that it reduces that cooldown time by a % or flat time bonus. Djinn's Reawaken would stack with Regen to maintain its validity.

feel free to post thoughts, comments, suggestions to what I have listed - more people that comment, higher chance DE will see take a look at the many posts that already provide suggestions to the sentinel squish problem :)

9 minutes ago, 3viserator said:

My idea is that all sentinels have a passive cooldown time before they come back after dying ex. Carrier Prime explodes, wait 5-4 mins before it comes back.
Regen and its primed version and be changed so that it reduces that cooldown time by a % or flat time bonus.

I still think Companions should (lose a couple of Mod slots and) just be made invulnerable already,
but sure, your option there would be nice, as well.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, NinjaZeku said:

I still think Companions should (lose a couple of Mod slots and) just be made invulnerable already,

well how would that work for Kubrows or kavats? id like them to keep there 10 slots but id be ok with sentinels only having 8. though regenration on them would be nice as well.

18 hours ago, NinjaZeku said:

either that or a gear item which spawns your sentinel like any other specter etc. easy to implement and balance via crafting cost.