Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Vallis Spelunker Bug is Still a Thing

(PSN)SilentTakeo

To the point, I've discovered and entered/searched all 30 Vallis caves multiple times each (all in separate solo sessions), but my trophy progression still states 29/30.

As of March 2019, this bug is still a problem (on console at least, don't know if Buried Debts fixed it) and needs to be recognized/brought to the attention of devs until it's fixed.

It's annoying enough that players have to ride 1,000,000 meters on an inferior form of transportation which serves no other purpose than providing a variably low level of fun(?) for about 15 minutes - all before shifting into a frustratingly monotonous standing grind to make the inferior form of transportation slightly LESS inferior (and yet still substandard when compared to archwing); BUT an actual progress-halting bug on a trophy (Vallis Spelunker) is a legitimate problem for completionists like myself.

Anyone else still dealing with this?

I believe this problem was fixed with Buried Debts.  I have been at 29/30 for a long time and have spent 3 hours during three sessions searching EVERY cave.  5 minutes into Buried Debts, I was FLYING over the Vallis (no where near a cave) and the trophy finally popped for me.

There is like 3-4 "caves" that are just cubby holes in a mountain.   They dont even show up on radar......

How do you know you have been in them all???  

Hmmm I dont remember when I got into cave hunting... I think it was before somachords in vallis.   I used archwing+ tap map (not advanced map) to find the majority of caves,  the rest I had to do by eyeball and maybe posted maps here on the forums.

It might also be a distance thing,  flying over them doesnt necessarily unlock them.  I had to get off my AW and walk a little bit into one of the entrances to unlock that cave system.  

But anyways im ps4, and had no problems getting the trophy once I went looking for em lol.