Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Nightwave Standing bug?

TheSkunkyMonk

Similar thing just happened to me around the same time.

I didn't get a screenshot before because I thought it was a visual bug. My standing was 10,000/10,000 at level 13. Level 14 was still locked. Next, I finished the 3/3 Exterminate weekly. After checking again, instead of the expected 3,000/10,000 at level 14 I am currently at 0/10,000 at level 14.

So it looks like I am missing 3,000 standing as well.

Edited by Septario
Clarification

Playing on PS4. Had 4450 / 10,000 nightwave standing. Completed the Protector weekly (complete 3 mobile defenses) worth 3000, and was still at 4450. Then I completed the Earth Fisher weekly (catch 6 rare fish in the Plains) also worth 3000 and was still at 4450. I captured three escapees but died while capturing the 3rd, and when I got back to my ship I was at 7550. I guess I understand missing 50 from the third escapee I died while capturing, but I still lost 3000 from the Protector weekly, if not more from other challenges I didn't manually track or paid close attention to.

Hi there i am on PC. This just happend to me as well..... Some known bug it seems?

My standing from last night was at around 8k (cant remember the exact number, its either 7850 or 8850.....) , so after just finished 3 x 1k standing in game this morning (Warning shot, Poisoner and complete 1 mission) and got back to my ship, i got 10850/10000.

And when i log out and relog, i am missing 1k/2k, as my standing is now back down to 9850/10000?

https://imgur.com/a/q3rP4em

Hopefully this get fix soon!

*Also i was in a defense (Meso Relic) mission with 3 others, no host migration, no down, no death. Just manage to do all 3 in one go with mesa at toxin with her 4

Edited by greiff

Just chiming in that I had a similar issue. Was doing an Arbitration mission and completed the elite weekly (5000 points). When checking my points for Nightwave it said I was at 10650/10000, I didn't think much of it at the time, assuming it didn't put me in to a new tier since I was still in mission. Died at a later time and left the mission. After completing a normal weekly (3000 points) when I checked my points I was still in the same tier but with 8650 points. So somewhere between those I lost the 5k Elite weekly points.

Possible triggers: Multiple Host migrations (I was the last player standing in the mission), "failed" mission (died instead of extract. I did keep my Vitus Essence though), having points over the 10k threshold. The challenge does show as completed though, so hopefully the missing points will be able to be detected.

I had a similar issue.  I logged out, logged back in, and my score was down 1000, to 9450, so I did another 550, got notified of the level up when the score was 0, did a mission, then opened up night-wave again, and that 1k mysteriously reappeared.  I had to refer back to my screenshot to make sure I didn't hallucinate the whole thing.u3nQxm9.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Quote from DE Support in case anyone else comes across it. At least in my case, they are stating that all the standing that should be there is there. I am going to keep a better eye on it but I haven't seen it happen again yet. Though I do see a couple similar reports in this forum today so I do hope it is just a visual bug.

Each case is individual so it might still be worth having support check it out, until I hear otherwise that is.

"Thank you for contacting us!

Looking into your account, there appear to be no unusual records that would have resulted in your losing Nightwave Standing. As such, the standing that you currently have should be the right amount.

It is likely that there was a slight visual error that made it appear that you had more Nightwave Standing than you really did, and that doing another run set it back to the proper amount.

Hope this helps clear things up!"

Edited by Septario

• 1 month later...

I just started today and checked that my standing was at 4,000/10,000. Then I did 3 assassination (3,000)+ 3 sabotage (3,000)+ 150 bullet jumps(1,000)+ 6 fugitive captures(300). When I checked my nightwave standing expecting a new reward it was at 7,150/10,000. this is now the 5th time I've noticed this happen where for whatever reason my gained standing isn't applying properly. It is annoying beyond most of the bugs I've encountered to date and it may even cost me the chance to get the umbral forma that I should have by now.

Edited by Wanderwhys

I have also had this happen to me and submitted support tickets. No, DE won't fix it, no DE won't bring your standing back, every time the answer is they didn't find anything unusual, relogging fixes the issue with the level up, but it does forcibly remove some of the gained standing without a way to regain it.

At this point I'm starting to think they either don't want to fix the damn bugs in this game, or in a worst case scenario, they don't know how to.

• Like 1

• 2 years later...
3 hours ago, JettyMans said:

After doing some nightwave bounties my standing seemed to randomly bug out and now reads '926,501/0'. It's been like this all week and even after completing new bounties it just adds the standing to the already absurdly high standing pool.

You're at the max rank. Not a bug.

• 2 months later...