Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Nightwave Polarized bug

Dengles

Not only that, my wife and I both forma'd from the ship. NO standing or countdown was awarded.  I did all three from my arsenal around 7:20 pm CST (USA).

I had volume on really low, so did not think much about it. It was my first ever forma's....

I logged off and back on. I hope this gets fixed by tomorrow.

Forma'd my Pyrana Prime in the Simulacrum and it didn't count sadly. And that was after spending a good a good hour deciding what to forma, before going in there and spending more time testing out weapons I had. So, I'm a bit annoyed with it. 

I did a support ticket for myself and for my wife.  I am hesitant at this point to even use the forma's we have in the inventory.  I hope it gets fixed.  It would be nice to see the standing re-issued to all of us who are having these issues, as their are multiple threads about this very issue.  It might not seem like a big issue, but if this is a timed event series, and you can only get cred every few levels, and you are not high enough level to accomplish at least a third of the available challenges, then this type of stuff does become an issue.  I will report when I receive an update on the support ticket, though that might be awhile, with the bugs reports that I have seen floating around now.

Love the game.  Thanks DE.  Keep on truckin'

• 1 month later...