Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Bad controls

(NSW)Cqllel

Since Fortuna part 2 update, the controls have been quite sluggish. I've recently started noticing the response delay in buttons more and especially the camera stick. It doesn't feel tight or comfortable. 

Using L to roll or slide had a half second-full second delay in it. Switching weapons took about 2 seconds. Switching to melee took 3-4 seconds. Camera stick has a big inner dead zone/very low sensitivity area that has negatively affected the way I played for a while now. I had to raise my sensitivity by almost half just so I didn't have to push the stick so far over to make a small movement. Very fast camera, but I like it now. The low sensitivity of the inner zone of the stick is still there, sadly

Also, I suggest fixing the cursor movement. The inner dead zone is massive and making micro movements with it has been very difficult. On the slider bars in UI especially, it's always been very difficult to move precisely. I also suggest making it similar to what the Nintendo Switch browser cursor is like. Very smooth and satisfying to use 

Hi, spacemom!