Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Door just stuck.

..E.luna..Ai..

Yao. In solo gamemode Rescue syndicate mission, after alarm reset this door just won't open. Corpus enemies can not open it, operator can't, just noone. Imma not nova and now i can not just walk through vi walls with another portal bug. So it's kinda sad n i guess only restart may help. :/xLWZ13g.jpg

• Like 2

Also happened to me. I could kill enemies, but couldn't interact with anything else.

Could not open doors unless a teammate opened it for me and I was following real close. Teammates couldn't see me on the map either, but they could see my effects.

Couldn't even trigger the mission end when standing at extraction point.

Being a ghost was not fun.

Seriously, WTF? This is happening constantly on Themisto, Jupiter. I'm trying to run Alad V for Valkyr and from the last 20 runs this happened more than 6 times already.

There were 2 hotfixes only today, damnit. Fix this already.

Edited by z3roblade
  • Like 1

Have had this happen in a sortie twice in the past week or so, First time got lucky and two ppl could make it to the end to make it countdown to exit, second time we got locked out from getting to the exit and had to redo the mission over.

• 3 weeks later...

It happened to me on solo extermination(corpus) so no way for alarms to be set off, It's happened a few times this past week with the corpus tilesets. Last week it was grineer doors. Hope it doesn't happen with a room full of mutalist ospreys :O