Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Question about the animations of the Operator.

Azvalk

At each unlocked focus school, we get the corresponding animation.
But these animations are only visible in our orbiter, in Cetus, Fortuna, and in the Dojo.
Why is the main pose not visible in our profile ?
And why impose a combative pose while on a mission ?
Would it be possible to have a keybind to disable our Amp, to have the animation that we chose ?
I think, controlling his Tenno is an "immersive" part of the game..
So, having the control of his animations, be able to walk and run, without being combative could be nice ^^

• Like 1

I would like a better idle animation then that combat slouch Operators fall into when they equip an amp. Do all of them just have back problems or what? 

Also maybe the derpy slide kick could be replaced with a Void-boosted version for extra flair. This is the “Year of Cool” right DE? 

Edited by OmegaZero

il y a 2 minutes, OmegaZero a dit :

I would like a better idle animation then that combat slouch Operators fall into when they equip an amp. Do all of them just have back problems or what? 

Also maybe the derpy slide kick could be replaced with a Void-boosted version for extra flair. This is the “Year of Cool” right DE? 

Yes please. I just want them not to look like arthritic chimps. 

I had proposed literally two small changes:

- allow frame animation sets on operators (since they share the same skeleton afaik it should be easy enough) 

- remove the kickslide and replace it with Limbo's dash animation, maybe puttin in there some void mode frames so as to make it an effective dodge

I like fighting as my girl on occasion. But it looks so bad :S

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Azvalk said:

Why is the main pose not visible in our profile ?

It's bugged, it used to be visible.

7 minutes ago, ToaMimrik said:

You can restore your Operator's idle animations by equipping a Codex or Synthesis Scanner.

This works in captura, but in normal missions the operator will assume the default position regardless of chosen animation. Unless it has been fixed.

Operator animations are a mess right now. For example, did you know that when you hold RMB in air and press right the operator will start spinning?

6 minutes ago, Autongnosis said:

- remove the kickslide and replace it with Limbo's dash animation

I don't mind the current kickslide, but this sounds much better.

Il y a 1 heure, ToaMimrik a dit :

You can restore your Operator's idle animations by equipping a Codex or Synthesis Scanner.

Oh '-' thanks for the tip ^^
that solves.. half of the problem ^^'
But that's the defauft idle animation.

Il y a 1 heure, Genitive a dit :

This works in captura, but in normal missions the operator will assume the default position regardless of chosen animation. Unless it has been fixed. 

Oh, that's why xD

I mean..the animations from the focus schools are "cosmetic", and cosmetic are made to be shown ^^'
I don't mean that I want differents run styles of course, that would be too much, but at least, let us use our idle animation outside of "social spaces"

Il y a 1 heure, Genitive a dit :
Il y a 1 heure, Autongnosis a dit :

- remove the kickslide and replace it with Limbo's dash animation

I don't mind the current kickslide, but this sounds much better.

Hm.. I don't mind the current kickslide either, but yeah, maybe a quick dash, like a short range teleportation, could be cool.

Edited by Azvalk