The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

No Wolf Club

Venatorio

I've seen him three times now.

Once on Day 2 of Week 1 where we didnt really know what to do about him, but somehow managed to kill him. Dropped a Molten Impact. Yay. \sarcasm
Twice yesterday (so, what, Day 1 week 4?) First time we saw him we pretty much couldnt hurt him: everyone had the bad luck of being on new, low-lvl gear so we were just chipping at him but not really doing much. A few of us decided to ignore him if possible and finish the mission, but I guess the host was not happy that we werent fighting Wolf so he quit, and the host migration kicked the rest of us back to orbit. So, no Wolf reward and a failed mission. Second time I saw him yesterday we managed to kill him, whereupon he dropped another Molten Impact. #wolfsajackwagon

I've been spending most of my time out on the Vallis though, and invaders can't appear there, so it's no surprise I've not really seen him.

I've seen him 3 times so far, each time he dropped me a sodding Norf Wind before vanishing off to wherever he came from. Kinda pissed as I unveiled a spin-to-win riven for the sledge after a sortie a couple of days ago and I'm dying to try it out, even though I hate that playstyle in all honesty.

I've taken to running Sao on neptune in an attempt to farm him (ha!), easy one objective sabotage mission, in & out in the 5 minute window he can spawn in.

10 minutes ago, MSVaah said:

I've seen him 3 times so far, each time he dropped me a sodding Norf Wind before vanishing off to wherever he came from. Kinda pissed as I unveiled a spin-to-win riven for the sledge after a sortie a couple of days ago and I'm dying to try it out, even though I hate that playstyle in all honesty.

I've taken to running Sao on neptune in an attempt to farm him (ha!), easy one objective sabotage mission, in & out in the 5 minute window he can spawn in.

gz on getting a riven for the sledge. Is it true you can throw the weapon like a glaive?

Just now, (PS4)chibitonka said:

gz on getting a riven for the sledge. Is it true you can throw the weapon like a glaive?

I've seen some videos of people doing just that! It looks pretty fun, i can imagine it being pretty hilarious with Ivara's Navigator ability, haha.

Hopefully one day I'll got to experience it for myself ;_;

Been playing daily since Nightwave came out, never seen him once. However the Stalker's visited me two times already, several Syndicates still have something against me, and I've come across so many Saturn Six Fugitives that I'm pretty sure the entire Saturn Six Prison population is recaptured by now.

And yet no Wolf.

Y u do this 2 me DE.

• Like 1

I have had him show up once, on the third day after Nightwave came out. But... It was right at the end of a relic mission, while everyone was choosing their rewards. So I still haven't actually encountered him at all, I have just heard his howl.

Its not that surprising, I guess. It did take me more than eight months to first encounter the Stalker way back when I first started playing. It also doesn't help that I have been spending so much time in Fortuna, since like the other assassins, he cannot spawn there.

EDIT: And of course, very first mission I play after posting this, he shows up. Guess I'm out of the club...

Edited by Teljaxx

Met him twice one by myself and the other with a group. Played oberon with the guando both times and when i was fighting him alone he did next to no damage to me but man did it take ages to kill him. Was doing around 400-1000 per hit every hit and it still took over 5-10 minutes. Hardest part was waiting for him to spawn in lol.

Not seen him a single time, and I've been playing a LOT. 

Just about to hit Tier 18 as soon as my brother comes online for the Profit Taker act.

I'M COMING FOR THAT HAMMER AND ARMOR, WHETHER YOU LIKE IT OR NOT, WOLF GUY.