Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Fix your game.

zombiedeadhead

You launch a new boss fight, with a weekend of bonuses and stuff, switch off the lights and go home. Meanwhile, it's impossible to enter Fortuna without host migrations, so impossible to just jump into random groups. The alternative is to sit through tedious hours in recruitment, trying to find a group that isn't going to use exploits to run  the mission.

So, unless I want bore myself with spamming LF blah blah for hours, or defeat the whole purpose off new content by taking part in game breaking exploits, I can't play this weekend. Meanwhile, every idiot with a Nova or Octavia is making billions. Well done, well managed game.

• Like 1

Do you think fixes just materialize out of thin air? That it's ever reliably as easy as turning a switch and magically making bugs disappear? As the poster above and link below point out, they're working on it.

And maybe, just maybe, next time instead of complaining in General Discussion, you actually provide a bug report in the bug report section of the forums which is watched generally much more closely by the folks who do the bug fixing.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, TheGrimCorsair said:

Do you think fixes just materialize out of thin air? That it's ever reliably as easy as turning a switch and magically making bugs disappear? As the poster above and link below point out, they're working on it.

And maybe, just maybe, next time instead of complaining in General Discussion, you actually provide a bug report in the bug report section of the forums which is watched generally much more closely by the folks who do the bug fixing.

Oh do be quiet dear, the Vicars here.

1 hour ago, TheGrimCorsair said:

I have a list of over 260 bugs, been working on it for years.
They've fixed like, 20 of them so far, and i'm no longer updating the list.

29 minutes ago, General_Durandal said:

I have a list of over 260 bugs, been working on it for years.
They've fixed like, 20 of them so far, and i'm no longer updating the list.

As we all know, bugs are all simple and cause no problems if fixed.

Clearly they are doing no work to fix bugs, since your list isn't finished.

• Like 1