Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Buried Debts: Hotfix 24.5.2

[DE]Megan

59 minutes ago, the-bestia said:

Fixed ability to destroy the Exploiter Orb’s vents simultaneously. One vent at a time!  

nice! nice! nice! i was already tired of that glitch meta!

That wasnt a glitch. It was an ability hitting and destroying all 4 vents at once. They where all vulnerable so if they all took damage at the same time then they all get destroyed. Sure it wasnt intentional or how it was supposed to be fought but it was certainly not a glitch

33 minutes ago, CasiusFaux said:

It took them time to do so remember? Give them time to properly do it and not do a rush job on it.

As I said it should have been there to start with... I'm being 'polite' in my way of saying they didn't add it even though we've had the same exact issue before, it really deserves a more 'robust' way of describing the lack of matchmaking. 

1 hour ago, AIAS-5 said:

Thanks!

EDIT: One question though - will there be a Frame Figher Fragment for Hildryn any time? Doesn't seem like there's one around, Baruuk already missed out as well...

Baruuk I could understand being left out thematically but last time I checked Chroma Prime wasn't an option either (regular Chroma is there but no option to use Prime appearance).

2 minutes ago, Katinka said:

Baruuk I could understand being left out thematically but last time I checked Chroma Prime wasn't an option either (regular Chroma is there but no option to use Prime appearance).

It's almost as if Frame Fighter was a silly gimmick tacked on as an afterthought that everyone stopped caring about once the novelty wore off. Just like k-drives and fishing and conservation and... and...

Hildryn Fixes:

You guys broke the ability to use Hildryn's 1 while in Aegis Storm. Now you must activate her Balefire Chargers prior to entering her 4. Unfortunately, you can press 1 to unequip them while in her 4 though, meaning you now have to Use 1, then use 4. If you accidentally disable them, you have to exit 4, then use 1, then use 4 again. 

Please make it so they are auto-equipped at all times when using her 4, as you literally can't use anything else anyway.

Thanks for the update

The Exploiter Orb fight is still extremely buggy as to where no one can load in and out of the cave for the fights which causes people to either crash or have to leave the squad so other people can leave. Even then, it still won't fix some of the people trying to leave the cave which causes them to have to abort the mission and then lose all their rewards.

1 hour ago, [DE]Megan said:

Buried Debts: Hotfix 24.5.2

Hildryn Fixes:

• Removed unintended ability to cast Hildryn’s Balefire while using an Atmosphere Archgun that resulted in a loss of functionality.
  • Fixed inability to descend or dodge while Hildryn’s Aegis Storm is active on controller.
  • Fixed ability to get stuck forever dodging by spamming dodge during Hildryn’s Aegis Storm.
  • Fixed using Hildryn Aegis Storm causing airdodge to require one of your jumps for the rest of the mission (or until respawn).

Regarding the Hildryn warframe. After the hotfix i cant seem to be able to use Balefire while using Aegis Storm anymore. When i try to use it i get the "Ability prevented". Is this what is supposed to be happening now? The only way i can now use Balefire with Aegis storm is if i activate the former prior to the Aegis storm.

Really wish we'd get boss fights with compelling reasons to not just use tanks. Finally got one, and it was removed. 

Players should be rewarded with faster completion, better rewards, etc if sacrificing survivability for something else. But we don't really have that something else in this fight. We can run a non-tanky frame, but all we'll get is more death. No gains from that choice at all. 

6 minutes ago, Domrond said:

Y'all really thought DE was going to continue to let people skip an entire half of a boss fight?

Come on now. Complain about something that makes sense, please.

DE would rather break their game than let us have fun, that says plenty.

I don't understand why it bothers them that they fixed the orb bug where they could destroy all the vents at the same time. I understand that the first phase may be a little long, but this was already expected to be fixed.

Perhaps for the next event of "Buried Debts", "DE" will take it into account and look for a solution or make a change to the first phase so that it is not long.

Now you only have to enjoy the few days you have left.

7 minutes ago, Cyclouros said:

DE would rather break their game than let us have fun, that says plenty.

that is ludicrous

skipping the first half of exploiter orb is not what makes that boss fight fun

be serious

Dying is also expected but people generally aren't too happy about that either.

Just now, Domrond said:

that is ludicrous

skipping the first half of exploiter orb is not what makes that boss fight fun

be serious

It was the most fun part of the fight.

Is it intentional that standstill Bullet Jumps break Ivara's prowl? At first you could bullet jump THIS WAY in prowl, so long as you were not holding the 'forward' key. Then, prowl would break when doing so as a client. Now, it breaks when doing so as Solo, Host OR Client.

I understand if this is intended, but it does slow her down quite a bit.

20 minutes ago, Argyuile said:

To all the people complaining about MR1's getting  ephemeras.  You need a million credits and Virtuous Essence.  To get the essence you need to do missions which require you to have cleared the entire map.

not entirely true, you can take any mastery rank player to the index to make millions, hell i took a MR0 into index yesterday lol, and as long as he got the ephemeras he can keep it till he can craft it, so again its more luck based on getting it than it is skill, or a reward for someone that played the game for a long time that worked for his or her skills, my problem is not with low MR's getting that stuff, my problem is i have to carry them, and yes i know if i join public anyone can join me, but if it was mastery locked or like profit taker, people who must reach a certain level in fortuna or have a archwing gun launcher, then it would make sense 

"Fixed ability to destroy the Exploiter Orb’s vents simultaneously. One vent at a time! "
Well at least this is the only phase of the BOSS FIGHT, that isn't ON A TIMER. Second half of the boss fight bugs out way too often, the hours fly by and no progress made. Primed Sadness.

Archived