Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Buried Debts: Hotfix 24.5.2

[DE]Megan

2 hours ago, Ely.I said:

Improve yourself, the fight is already incredibly easy, IMPROVE yourself do not ask for it to be EVEN easier for god's sake. 

oh i can solo it easy alright. but I can see that it may be a sort of issue for some players.

1 hour ago, Cyclouros said:

Issues that cause problems for players: can take weeks to get fixed, if they ever bother to.

Issues that solves problems for players: Gone in a fingersnap

Right now, this is sadly very true.  I'm still waiting on them to fix all the melee problems caused by Melee 2.999-whatever.  There hasn't even been any word that they're going to work on it, which I find incredibly disappointing because the more I play with the new melee system, the less I like it.

I would appreciate options to turn off the auto-parry and auto-weapon swapping permanently.  They cause too many problems.

2 hours ago, LSG501 said:

Fixes the thing that makes it 'faster' to complete but doesn't do anything about matchmaking... yep nothing like making it take longer on top of the time it takes to find a squad due to no matchmaking.   Not to mention it reduces 'options' of frames we'll end up using...

It was a bloody bug... Why are you complaining? Are you being spoiled? 

They also did do some stuff to fix matchmaking issues with the boss fight 

11 minutes ago, GentlePuppet said:

That's a joke right? Ruk is a walking time gate. It's the same level as Mutatlist Alad

Think back to when you first fought the guy. MR3, maybe MR4, somewhere in that range. Serration and Hellfire on your gun, and not much else. Serration might not even be fully ranked up. Your Warframe maxes out at maybe 500 health and shields. This is when you're intended to actually fight him, back when killing him is a much longer timegate than waiting for his weak points to open

Sargas Ruk is balanced perfectly for the boss who's the last of the easy planets. He uses an element that's neutral to your shields and health, so you're not taking tons of damage. He can knock you down easily, but not do much else to you in the time it takes you to get back up. But his minions can. If you're not moving around, you're going to get chipped away and die. But there's plenty of cover for you to take to break off from Ruk and deal with his minions, in the form of two floors, plus crates on the second floor and rooms on the first floor.

He teaches you movement-to-survive and weak-points-to-kill without overwhelming you. And he can be the first boss to teach you "Radiation damage is awesome!"

The power creep, where all the people giving feedback are the people strong enough to blow up all of Ruk's weakpoints in one shot apiece -- and as a result think he's terrible, when he really isn't -- are the reason we get bosses like Exploiter, who use completely new mechanics unaffected by mods to put insta-kill veterans on a level playing field with newbies

(I won't bother defending Mutalad V though, he really does rely on bad timegating and squanders his one unique idea that wasn't even all that amazing)

2 hours ago, Gorsey said:

Great Nyx's Assimilate is still bugged Teammates can still drain your energy

It's never been a bug. It was intended since day 1.

The ability was original intended for large, 360° explosion damage so the meta for a short time way back when was to shoot at it with really high damage weapons and do huge radius, massive damage, 360° nuking. 

2 hours ago, -Bing- said:

The fight was barely tolerable with this cheese in place. These are unfun mechanics (read: NOT DIFFICULT) that consume a ton of time and for most players, who haven't yet received both Ephemera, extremely frustrating. 

When will DE get a boss fight right? The world may never know.

This boss fight is bloody awesome. One of the best in the entire game infact. 

The issue with their boss fights is that the reward drop chances are not good enough for boss fights of this magnatude. If you need to farm a boss 30, 60 or even 100 times for a very rare drop, the boss fight should be quick and easily repeatable. 

If they have the same drop chance, but make a boss fight that's slow, challanging and not very repeatable then they have a problem. 

In the case of the orb, it's an amazing fight and really enjoyable, but the drop chances for all the different items is so low that it makes it extremely tedious to repeat. Which is bad

Right, so you 'fix' the ability to nuke all of the vents at once.

But you haven't fixed the infinite loading entering deck 12, you haven't fixed the phase 2 exploiter orb not spawning at all, you haven't fixed the incredibly basic melee issues.

You guys ever heard the word "priorities" before?

7 minutes ago, Arniox said:

It was a bloody bug... Why are you complaining? Are you being spoiled? 

It's a bug NOW, because it's been changed by DE.  It wasn't a bug during quality check before release...

Matchmaking fixes are for something completely different to getting a full team matched up who are specifically there to do the orb fight.....

9 minutes ago, Arniox said:

Did they? Because it looks like they just added bugs that prevents people from even completing the fight all so we can't farm at an enjoyable pace.

11 minutes ago, Blyker said:

I just was group leader on the Exploiter Orb. My group was unable to get out of the cave after fase 1, we had doors closed on us on two sides.

I've tried 5 runs tonight, 2 were successful while the other 3 were spoiled by bugs. The first was the door back out of deck 12 wouldn't open, the second was the phase 2 orb not spawning, the third was the door into deck 12 not opening.

It's lunacy that they set a time limit on these events when they can't even make them work properly by a few days short of the end.

hey guys, come complain here about the stupid nerf to Octavia's and Nova's utility at the fight. i've made a whole thread for it in Feedback of Fortuna. lets show to the devs how much of a dumb mistake it was, so that they can correct it. we can't let this go.

come bump, upvote, and comment.

So I'm not sure if this has been reported, is a bug, or intentional. 

However, after today's Hotfix, when activating Aegis Storm, I can no longer activate Balefire Charger. Also, I'm still unable to descend while playing o a PS4 Controller.  

2 hours ago, Akula_Rose said:

Seriously improve yourself? Dude you need a reality check. The spawns are ludicrous, even running a speed portal nova solo and it took too long. Especially if the stupid orb runs up on a cliff and they spawn right next to her. It is easy, yes, but is it tedious drivel?  Of course it is.

Improve yourself, and the fight takes long because DE designed it that way, it's a time gated fight basically, a waiting game. Again improve yourself.

20 минут назад, Domrond сказал:

that is ludicrous

skipping the first half of exploiter orb is not what makes that boss fight fun

be serious

Fun? You know what was fun for me? Playing it for the first time was fun(I honestly enjoy WF lore in general and Fortuna lore in particular), doing it solo for the first time was fun(mostly as a personal accomplishment), streamlining your build was fun(ffffffffffffffun), figuring out, creating and trying out new builds was fun. That was all done in seven fights. Seven. And from that point onwards? Nope, it isn't fun. Not by a long margin. It is a grind and a timegate, with, let's be honest, mediocre, at best, rewards. It has infuriating, due to constant spider movement and spot on hits requirement, first phase, and tedious and annoying second phase. I'm sorry, DE, I really want to enjoy it, but I can't.

To put it in some perspective - the Exploiter Orb fight takes as much time as full Tridolon hunt, both done with the same team of players, and as much time as full Profit-Taker Orb heist does done solo. Let that sink in.

First phase bypass, as exploity as it was, was a way to mediate and circumvent the most frustrating part of the fight. With that gone I, personally, have even less desire to spend time and effort doing this fight. Not even for ephemeras(which, as many people already said, should've been a reward for "veterans", not an RNG based reward for the luckiest).

That's me being serious for you.

Also, for the rest of y'all, I'd like to point out that, although bypass is no longer possible(DE, please), Octavia is still perfectly viable - you just have to stay invisible the whole time, just as usual, and her Mallet can CC small/medium spiders just fine.

Cheers!

47 minutes ago, Signs said:

oh i can solo it easy alright. but I can see that it may be a sort of issue for some players.

Then don't babysit them, these "some" players can also improve themselves, they're just as smart or smarter than you and I, they can learn, adapt and overcome. Fight is easy, no need to make it easier.

Bug: When i fought with Guandao i cant throw my canister. I first have to go back to my shooting weapon before i can throw it. Often this means i have to cycle trough my main hand weapon dropping the canister to the ground.

3 hours ago, Proteo said:

Exploiter Orb Fixes:

• Fixed ability to destroy the Exploiter Orb’s vents simultaneously. One vent at a time! 

Well, it was fun XD.

IN FERAKIN DEED!! too bad all the abusers got all their runs in, including me. all it will slow down is the players that havent farmed the fight. well, its the way things go i suppose.

Archived