Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Buried Debts: Hotfix 24.5.2

[DE]Megan

4 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Buried Debts: Hotfix 24.5.2

Fixes:

• Fixes toward cases of a forced Host Migration in the Orb Vallis. This was largely experienced if Player 1 in the squad was transitioning to Deck 12, while Player 2 was attempting to join-in-progress from Fortuna. Players who then attempted to join Player 2’s session would then be migrated as well, and so on so forth like an aggressive Helminth Cyst. This fixes the “Host Migration Cyst” from spreading, but there will still be a Host Migration if you join during that very rare small window where existing players are transitioning to Deck 12. 

So i nailed it? Cool!

9 minutes ago, ValariusXT said:

And btw, you know what the secret of the first phase is? Follow the instruction. Shoot the thermia as it lands on the iced vents, it will pretty much melt it instantly or halfway. 

Good luck with the broken hitboxes tho.

Did 4 almost perfect mid air shots that so the canister exploded in very close proximity to the vent but just cause the explosion was one pixel off it didn't melt the vent even by a bit.

You have to time your throws and shots perfectly.. and that oversized tick keeps twitching and spazing all the time.

F*** i hate this phase so much , pardon my language.

5 minutes ago, mikakor said:

wait, wtf? why do you say it's going to get nerfed by half?! O.O

There is currently a double resources booster for OV, when the event is over the booster will be gone, so yeah, it will be nerfed to half.

I know, I got four thysts from each vein when I had a resource booster over the last weekend. The Exploiter dropped over a 100 amarasts and four Lazulite toroids on my end, which is kinda ridiculous and only possible with a 2x2 kind of booster.

6 minutes ago, ValariusXT said:

And btw, you know what the secret of the first phase is? Follow the instruction. Shoot the thermia as it lands on the iced vents, it will pretty much melt it instantly or halfway. 

no shi*t sherlock, i couldn't tell. also, no. it takes three thermal canister ot melt one vent and being able to shot it.

exploiter phase 1 is the horribly tedious and annoying. The canisters float through the air as if they don't obey the laws of physics, and a stray leg hitbox passing through the arc of your aiming reticle it makes your throw go off course. Even when you have to destroy each vent, half the fight is afked waiting for the entrance / dialogue / canisters to spawn. Why the hell are the canisters on a timer? It's so dumb and boring. 

At the very least, exploiter phase needs a 'cooldown' period between attack cycles where she doesn't move at all and you're free to land some throws without needing precognition.

60 hotfixes since chimera update and still no fix for melee locking your movement and momentum isn't working. melee is literally unplayable at it's current state which begs the question about how you guys want a "uninterrupted melee system".

Sword and shield's shields are being holstered too high despite using final harbinger.

Before chimera update:

koQE7oR.jpg

now:

DzgfwBv.jpg

• atlas's loincloth is buggy when using weapons like heavy blade swords and single handed pistols.

dNke1V0.jpg

Qkd3pWl.jpg

• War's blade energy not displaying while having mara detron equipped

kfFWofD.jpg

ZVigYoT.jpg

• perla pistol skin is bugged for stubba, euphona prime, and pandero once again.

stubba

BIKSuEO.jpg

euphona prime

40bpwuK.jpg

pandero

eG4ibse.jpg

Can you guys make coolant raknoids spawn rate lower or, maybe make it so instead of lowing a good sized chunk of the temperature it depletes slowly. I mean the exploiter orb isn't hard its just long and annoying if i was able to see the raknoids on my map from a further distance would also make it less annoying. also can we up the spawn rate of toroids please?

13 minutes ago, mikakor said:

no shi*t sherlock, i couldn't tell. also, no. it takes three thermal canister ot melt one vent and being able to shot it.

That's where you're wrong. If you connect with shooting the cannister, it would just take two thermia to melt an iced vent. If you really have a good angle you can hit two iced vents at the same time. 

hace 24 minutos, G4antz dijo:

"Fixed ability to destroy the Exploiter Orb’s vents simultaneously. One vent at a time! "

Well just lost any interest in killing the damn thing. it took for a match of 2 noobies and myself almost an hour to kill the damn thing because it moves A LOT during stage 1, has A LOT of dmg and unnecesary moves that make the damn spider-thing annoying to kill, its not even worth the time nor the effort since the profit is not that high. Atleast nova came back to the meta for a while, that was nice to see.

but ey, making a boss fight is never easy even is the boss dies in 5 minutes, if you are fully geared, now, how many newbee players will take on killing that beast?

since the loot table is about to be nerfed to a half and the ONLY value of killing the thing is for those who want warframe Hildryn. 

not even funny.

1 hour? The whole battle tooks at most, 20 minutes. The spider moves inside the cave, but it have a pattern, once the animation is complete it stays still for a while, then it start moving again, is not that hard to learn the motion pattern. 

hace 4 horas, Hakugarasu dijo:

What happens to that mod? 

Currently the mod is not working as intended. The damage mitigation is not being applied in any case, no matter how much mitigation is accumulated. I already posted it in the performance issues forums. I'm worried about that mod since it's a wonderful mod to do high ranked missions and it's the only way to apply damage mitigation to the shields in the game (as far as i know). The only thing besides this mod is to cover yourself with a melee weapon in blocking mode. It's a mod that you can have doing arbritation missions.

8 minutes ago, 98tyman said:

Can you guys make coolant raknoids spawn rate lower or, maybe make it so instead of lowing a good sized chunk of the temperature it depletes slowly. I mean the exploiter orb isn't hard its just long and annoying if i was able to see the raknoids on my map from a further distance would also make it less annoying. also can we up the spawn rate of toroids please?

bring a max range Gara and drop a mass vitrify around the general area the boss walks around.

4 hours ago, -Bing- said:

The fight was barely tolerable with this cheese in place. These are unfun mechanics (read: NOT DIFFICULT) that consume a ton of time and for most players, who haven't yet received both Ephemera, extremely frustrating. 

When will DE get a boss fight right? The world may never know.

so you want all boss fight to be like phobos boss ? one bullet kill? exploiter orb is fine. yes time consuming but it's fine. not everything needs to be done under 5 mins

5 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

• Fixed ability to destroy the Exploiter Orb’s vents simultaneously. One vent at a time! 

Fine by me. Nothing worth farming exploiter for after Hildryn anyway. Toroids are faster doing a 3-4 minute profit taker and resource parts are just loot filler.

27 minutes ago, Dauggie said:

so you want all boss fight to be like phobos boss ? one bullet kill? exploiter orb is fine. yes time consuming but it's fine. not everything needs to be done under 5 mins

I'm sorry but this is FAR from fine.

This introductory phase serves no point but to waste your time.

It contributes nothing to the actual fight but to introduce to the boss.

Which is fine if it was just done once and could be ignored afterwards.

I mean you don't have to do all the Profit Taker bounties EVERY SINGLE TIME to fight the actual Orb.

They way they implemented this fight and its phases is beyond awful.

No matchmaking , unskippable introductory phase instead phases split into bounties. (I won't even get into details how buggy and tedious the Phase 1 is)

I'm sorry but Profit Taker is a way better and more polished fight still whatever tomatoes and broken bottles you guys might throw at me its true.

It feels like one step foward and several steps backward.

hace 5 minutos, Lythael dijo:

I'm sorry but this is FAR from fine.

This introductory phase serves no point but to waste your time.

It contributes nothing to the actual fight but to introduce to the boss.

Which is fine if it was just done once and could be ignored afterwards.

I mean you don't have to do all the Profit Taker bounties EVERY SINGLE TIME to fight the actual Orb.

They way they implemented this fight and its phases is beyond awful.

One step foward , several steps backward.

Then don't do it. No one is forcing you. Don't like the boss? Fine, go do something else. I don't like sanctuary, but many people enjoy that, so I will not force DE to modify it just because I don't like it. Same thing here, you don't like it, too bad, there's a lot of people, me included, that enjoy this boss. 

5 minutes ago, theANIMALtm said:

Then don't do it. No one is forcing you. Don't like the boss? Fine, go do something else. I don't like sanctuary, but many people enjoy that, so I will not force DE to modify it just because I don't like it. Same thing here, you don't like it, too bad, there's a lot of people, me included, that enjoy this boss. 

Its called user's feedback kid, go look it up what that means cause you clearly don't.

and DE often improves their game and its features based upon player's feedback. 

AND majority already have voiced their dislike and shared suggestions how to improve the Phase 1 and/or how to make overall experience and polish of the fight.

and yes the fight is very unpolished and has several gaping issues that need to be adressed.

You "liking it" or me "disliking it" is irrelevant here.

hace 4 minutos, Lythael dijo:

Its called user's feedback kid, go look it up what that means cause you clearly don't.

and DE improves their game and its features based upon player's feedback too.

AND majority already have voiced their dislike and shared suggestions how to improve the Phase 1 and overall experience of the fight.

One thing is feedback, "kid", you just don't like the new boss because reasons, that's a winning brat behavior, nothing nothing constructive.

Now if you excuse I'm going enjoy the new boss fight, instead of wasting my time with narrow minded "kids".

7 minutes ago, theANIMALtm said:

One thing is feedback, "kid", you just don't like the new boss because reasons, that's a winning brat behavior, nothing nothing constructive.

Just cause you lack the mental capacity to understand what feedback is or you don't like me adressing certain issues this fight has and ways they can be improved.

Doesn't mean its "nothing constructive" or "whining"

and yes its spelled "whining" not "winning"

But sure you "like it" so that means everything is fine with it and nothing needs to be improved..

Everyone else's feedback at this point is moot cause you said so.

Archived