Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Buried Debts: Hotfix 24.5.2

[DE]Megan

5 minutes ago, Ely.I said:

Look, genius, I'm tired of people that quote me without reading first. The original post i replied to was asking to remove spawns of the coolant spiders. My first reply to that post was that the fight was ALREADY EASY, they should improve themselves ,and removing difficulty was NOT a way to improve it. NOWHERE I'm disagreeing that the fight is easy, nowhere I'm saying it can't be improved in other ways you fabulous idiot. And saying "improve yourself" is not an elitist statement, if you see it that way and want to feel offended by it, it's your problem NOT mine. Ok? We're on the same page now? Next time read the context before you speak. Also MR is meaningless, I couldn't care less if you're MR26, MR5 or Michael Jordan. Have a good day

So what did "improve yourself" have to do with anything in the first place? It's easy b/c there's no challenge. Just b/c there's no challenge doesn't get rid of how tedious the fight is. Yes saying improve yourself to me was an elitist statement. Automatically responding with improve yourself doesn't fix the problem with their spawns or how the exploiter moves. Which can make it more tedious. Maybe actually learn how to read what I typed and how you responded would be a good start on fixing your learning issues, hun. How about working with the guy towards a solution instead of a braindead blanket statement?

23 minutes ago, Akula_Rose said:

MR26 here, just saying it is easy, pathetic, and time gated. Saying improve yourself on repeat doesn't add to the discussion. How about you improve your critical thinking skills? I can solo it fine, but I recognize the problems with the fight. The elitist garbage attitude is one side of the coin with the problems we have with the community. On the other side we have casuals. However, time gating and annoying spawns aren't the way to go when it comes to bosses. Wasting everyone's time with content b/c they don't want us to breeze through it doesn't make it a fun experience, or a thought out one. It's just slinging yourself back and forth while mashing pick up and throw. That isn't a boss battle, that's tedium.

Well most of the community think it's the best boss fight in quite a long time. Well I kind of agree with them. Once you get all the mechanic of the fight down it's pretty much a breeze through even in solo contrary to what you're ranting about that they don't want us to breeze through it. It's time gated alright, well as for every other boss fight in game, hell even most of the content is time gated, what's new? Btw you just don't sling back, you also shoot thermia to make it more effective against the iced vents making phase one shorter even without the Nova trick and effective on getting the heat meter go faster in phase 2, so yeah. And btw stating your MR level seems like an elitist garbage attitude. It's not like having higher MR makes your argument valid and makes you better than the rest of the player base XD

5 minutes ago, ValariusXT said:

Well most of the community think it's the best boss fight in quite a long time. Well I kind of agree with them. Once you get all the mechanic of the fight down it's pretty much a breeze through even in solo contrary to what you're ranting about that they don't want us to breeze through it. It's time gated alright, well as for every other boss fight in game, hell even most of the content is time gated, what's new? Btw you just don't sling back, you also shoot thermia to make it more effective against the iced vents making phase one shorter even without the Nova trick and effective on getting the heat meter go faster in phase 2, so yeah. And btw stating your MR level seems like an elitist garbage attitude. It's not like having higher MR makes your argument valid and makes you better than the rest of the player base XD

I was stating MR b/c he threw "Improve yourself" at me. I even followed it up with the statement that I can solo it and it is tedious. I had to run it over 16 times with a clanmate just to get the systems for them after I built hyldrin myself. Hours upon hours of hoping that it wouldn't screw itself and not let us out of the middle area. Time gating works in base content b/c it is around forever. They threw a bloody warframe behind an event and a time gate. That's the problem. Also I do shoot the thermia (<3 Catchmoon). I never acted like I was better than anyone other than the guy throwing "improve yourself" around like a catch all for everyone. Tbh I'm still pretty garbage at movement 2.0 >.<

2 hours ago, ValariusXT said:

XD. Learn the game, I can bring a squishy nova solo on explorb without dying, why can't you? I can bring a 300hp chroma without dying in profit taker, why can't you? Learn the mechanics of the game, learn the whole elements of it before even complaining. Frames are just frames but there are things in the game that can alter its disadvantages.

It was never about surviving with tanks any way. Yes, I have survived with a 300 health nova, but the point is: Nova skipped the first boring laborious dialogue filled phase entirely, which was good considering how low the drop chances are for the Freezing Step and Shocking Step Ephemera (3% each). This made the fight at least bearable so that it can be re run again and again from the vallis, but now, I don't think its even worth it. Sure, don't give us a boss that can be one shot, but at least allow us to 'skip' boring repetitive phases of the fight which serve no real purpose other than introducing the boss. I have done 50+ runs, only got Freezing step ephemera, not the other one.So at least buff up the drop chances if all the vents need to be taken out at once. I consider this 'fix' as a creative limitation of DE which they want to force on players.

PS: The tunnel in Deck 12 still bugs out.

It either kicks random people from my party upon loading in or it gets stuck and we can't exit to fight Exploiter Orb outside unless host leaves.

Aswell as the hitboxes on the vents are incredibly buggy since last update. The mid air explosions near the iced vents often don't register properly even if they are so much of by a pixel.

Either fix and polish this phase properly

Or better yet let us skip the introductory phase after doing it once.. (Preferably split both of these phases into bounties like PT)

It would make this much more bearable.

Phase 2 is mostly fine but Phase 1 needs to be banished into oblivion where it belongs.... Its Vay Hek levels of infuriating but at least Vay Hek's phases can be skipped by running past him to the actual fight :< no such luck here anymore.

I scrolled through this thread and I'm done with my popcorn 🍿

If it matters I'll chime in that it was a little bit of a bad idea to remove the ability to destroy the vents simultaneously even though it's the dev's job to make sure everything works "as intended". It's not so much "no fun allowed" it's more like "You don't get to save any time on this boss fight no matter how many times you need or plan to sit here, you're gonna have to farm this longer right now before the event is over and the boss disappears for an indefinite time"

Maybe it wouldn't have been so jarring if the fight was going to be around 100% of the time, but this is a time-sensitive event. What does 5 minutes per run add up to over twelve runs? A whole hour. We got 162 hours left in the event as of now and 12 runs isn't very many; that doesn't include the time for the second stage of the fight either, or the fact that the first stage is probably longer than 5 minutes. Best get back out there I guess.

3 hours ago, ValariusXT said:

XD. Learn the game, I can bring a squishy nova solo on explorb without dying, why can't you? I can bring a 300hp chroma without dying in profit taker, why can't you? Learn the mechanics of the game, learn the whole elements of it before even complaining. Frames are just frames but there are things in the game that can alter its disadvantages.

Warframes that give them abilities to tank still classifies them a tank regardless of the numbers on their HP and Shields. Now, stop being pedantic and move along kiddo. 

7 hours ago, Geronimo_r said:

But hey, that squad that brought a Mr3 by accident? Oh yea, thats a sign of SKILL, and therefore a fully deserved drop for the Mr3

The way Ephermia are currently obtainable isn't "skill locked", or "an achievement that shows a players competence."
It just shows that you were lucky enough.

I know, its just a cosmetic and all that counter-argument people keep saying.. but hear me out. My problem isnt the fact that I didnt get it. My problem is the fact that its not an "achievement". Its just luck. And considering DE said "it will be a sign of having achieved certain things. showing your skill in the game".

Make it actually have a certain "requirement".. instead of pure luck..

It has the hard requirement of taking one Vitus Essence to craft. (the BP is useless to an MR3 until he unlocks the entire star map and beats Aribtrations).

That's the skill-lock DE put in place for the Ephermias, so don't expect any MR3 to walk around with shocking steps any time soon.

There's that at least.

The blood drop Ephermia is available to everyone who beat Arbitrations repeatedly (costs 11 Vitus essences, 10 to buy and 1 to craft).

37 minutes ago, Akula_Rose said:

So what did "improve yourself" have to do with anything in the first place? It's easy b/c there's no challenge. Just b/c there's no challenge doesn't get rid of how tedious the fight is. Yes saying improve yourself to me was an elitist statement. Automatically responding with improve yourself doesn't fix the problem with their spawns or how the exploiter moves. Which can make it more tedious. Maybe actually learn how to read what I typed and how you responded would be a good start on fixing your learning issues, hun. How about working with the guy towards a solution instead of a braindead blanket statement?

You just doubled down on idiocy, I'll explain it in a simpler way, do not reply to me again unless you have read the context, I'm tired of idiots today.

1 hour ago, MR_D_G said:

Hello and good day to you..

Topic: guilding for night wave..

Today I built a hammer Zaw. Spend time to rank it up to get guilding done for night wave standing. Then returned back to Hok to guild.. In doing so the night wave pop-up came on. Then to my surprise I wasn't able to name my Zaw.. 

I feel that the night wave pop-up bypassed this option.. Very sad moment for me, for I always love being able to name my Zaw's... 

Last week I made a Zaw and before this update I could name it.. 

Well, just an FYI..

I wanted to build a sword zaw but accidentially clicked on the Plague scythe blade instead.

Still was able to name it ("Mistake" :) as the Nightwave popup came after the gilding screen. Was before this hotfix though (yesterday).

Bugs:

• Melee Combos page is now blank if you set Mouse Wheel to Melee Attack
  • Sometimes with Exalted Blade active you can not fire your primary, fire your secondary, or switch between either
  • Sometimes with your melee weapon equipped you can not fire your primary, fire your secondary, or switch between either
  • Deactivating Exalted Blade after extended use will periodically have you unable to attack with your melee, primary, secondary, aim with your primary or secondary, see the equipped melee weapon in your hand, reactivate Exalted Blade ("Ability in use"), and (rarely) unable to roll. Spamming the switch weapon, fire weapon, or aim button will sometimes work, so does falling off a cliff.
  • Exalted Blade still can't block attacks while attacking and performing other actions
  • Reflex Guard still doesn't add "+100% Parry Angle" as the mod suggests
  • Spawning into Elite Sanctuary Onslaught inside the portal will permanently restrict all five abilities

7 hours ago, Jinxxxed said:

Did you also fix the Deck12 to Orb Valis door wont open after Orb Mother transitioning to Orb Valis following the vents destruction? Not sure if this only happened to me, but I have been in at least 3 games where we were stuck at that door forever, causing mission abort/restart?

I'm pretty sure this hotfix make this issue worse. I didn't encounter the issue before, and now I couldn't get pass the door (three times in a row already).

8 hours ago, Proteo said:

Exploiter Orb Fixes:

• Fixed ability to destroy the Exploiter Orb’s vents simultaneously. One vent at a time! 

Well, it was fun XD.

No exploiting the exploiter.... Mother would be proud lol

vor 8 Stunden schrieb [DE]Megan:

Fixed ability to destroy the Exploiter Orb’s vents simultaneously. One vent at a time! 

I ran the boss the weekend very often and by shortening the first phase it was more pleasant the grind.
In the 2nd phase I needed more time and bad luck 20-23 minutes. Now I will 30 minutes solo or longer. 
Why ??
Groups do not come into question for me. No movement, 80% dead, and not at the fight right participate.
I have all Hildryn parts and I can do without the Lightning Step.
I do not do the boss anymore.

-Fix pls new K-drive Forma bug [ Your account has not been charged, please try again later ]

-Fix pls Weapon System. Switch Operator and go Back too Frame. Can not use skills, weapons or Stucket

8 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Exploiter Orb Fixes:

• Fixed ability to destroy the Exploiter Orb’s vents simultaneously. One vent at a time! 

Well, there goes the last reason I had to even consider going back there again. I thought of testing out the Penta with sticky nades or the Talons, but it looks like you've made that decision for me. Thanks for giving me more free time, back to No Man's Sky I go.

My team just tested it.

Can't proceeed to the Phase 2 if you have Hildryn in your squad. You will be stuck between two doors.

Upvote this please, so the DE might see this :3

EDIT: Same with Valkyr... Could it be with all "exalted" frames?

Archived