Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Buried Debts: Hotfix 24.5.2

[DE]Megan

Just now, mikakor said:

DE : we want players to play with a variety of warframes, selecting multiple ones.
Also DE : *Fix a tactic that was fun, based on skill management, and creative, which was the only creative tactic in the fight. "Fixed" .* damnit DE, you didn't had to. that's dumb.

The same thing was done with the Lephantis clone Hemocyst in Plague Star so its not out of precedent.

Fighting the exploiter orb in phase 1 is nowhere near "fun". It's tedious and boring and having a tactic to blow all 4 vents added SOME measure of entertainment.

Because wasting our time is more important than making an enjoyable experience.

vor 3 Minuten schrieb [DE]Megan:

Fixed ability to destroy the Exploiter Orb’s vents simultaneously. One vent at a time! 

Thanks for making the fight longer for no good reason and making any frame choices irrelevant without fixing Exploiter not spawning fractures for minutes. This is a really bad move again. Instead of adjusting inventive strategies they get removed without fail everytime and that is so annoying.

6 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Buried Debts: Hotfix 24.5.2

Exploiter Orb Fixes:

• Fixed ability to destroy the Exploiter Orb’s vents simultaneously. One vent at a time! 

It was technically an exploit, so this was bound to happen.

But so many players dealt with this phase in such a way because it was boring and pointless. I would have appreciated a way to speed things up along with this fix.

6 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Clicking on ‘X Friend Requests’ in the Active Events drop down will now take you to the Pending Friends screen

Speaking of friend objectives. Can you please stop including the must do X task with friend in the weeklies? I REALLY do not appreciate being forced to add people I don't actually know to my friends list.

"Fixed ability to destroy the Exploiter Orb’s vents simultaneously. One vent at a time!"

Good thing I already got Hildryn and I'm done with the Exploiter Orb 😂 It's dull and drawn out doing one vent at a time. Sure the fight is the best one y'all have done in a while, however you also topped it being unnecessarily long like you did with the Ambulus fight. The Exploiter fight could easily be 10 minutes shorter without all of the nonsense thrown into it.

3 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Fixed ability to destroy the Exploiter Orb’s vents simultaneously. One vent at a time! 

Oh boi, am I excited to have 15mins per run, and therefore a chance to get the ephermia now.

60+ Runs, didnt get Shocking Step Ephermia.
But hey, that squad that brought a Mr3 by accident? Oh yea, thats a sign of SKILL, and therefore a fully deserved drop for the Mr3

The way Ephermia are currently obtainable isn't "skill locked", or "an achievement that shows a players competence."
It just shows that you were lucky enough.

I know, its just a cosmetic and all that counter-argument people keep saying.. but hear me out. My problem isnt the fact that I didnt get it. My problem is the fact that its not an "achievement". Its just luck. And considering DE said "it will be a sign of having achieved certain things. showing your skill in the game".

Make it actually have a certain "requirement".. instead of pure luck..

Its incredibly frustrating to see people just drop it on their 2-3rd run. And then there are people like my Clanmate and I, that did 90-ish runs to get the ephermia.

3 minutes ago, the-bestia said:

nice! nice! nice! i was already tired of meta!

We get it, you want to be different 

Archived