Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Buried Debts: Hotfix 24.5.2

[DE]Megan

Oh well, obviously skipping that confined dross riddled with hundreds of tiny raknoids and constantly moving Orb making it so "fun" to throw canisters at was going to be fixed. I'm glad I'm done with Hildryn farm by now.

5 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Exploiter Orb Fixes:

• Fixed ability to destroy the Exploiter Orb’s vents simultaneously. One vent at a time! 

As someone who actually really loves this boss fight, I cannot help but be angered by this. The phase 1 skip made it so much more convenient for people to solo the orb, and considering there are matchmaking issues, that was a very valid option for a lot of people. 

Even in a squad however, this means the fight will take upwards of 15-20 minutes with "experienced" fighters of Exploiter. I understand wanting a grand scope for the boss, and wanting to make it feel more rewarding, but for people who don't have all day to play the game, this is super inconvenient. 

To be perfectly honest the fight would be totally fine if she only had, like, 2 vents and then 2 overheat phases. It could be a tolerable time then for people who want to solo, or a fun time for those who want to grind it out for the ephemeras. 

TL;DR  RIP Phase 1 Skip

5 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Fixed ability to destroy the Exploiter Orb’s vents simultaneously. One vent at a time! 

boo!

6 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Removed unintended ability to cast Hildryn’s Balefire while using an Atmosphere Archgun that resulted in a loss of functionality.

better way would be you just find a way to make melee and heavy guns usable at the same time (as it was before your melee changes).

8 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Fixes toward cases of a forced Host Migration in the Orb Vallis. This was largely experienced if Player 1 in the squad was transitioning to Deck 12, while Player 2 was attempting to join-in-progress from Fortuna. Players who then attempted to join Player 2’s session would then be migrated as well, and so on so forth like an aggressive Helminth Cyst. This fixes the “Host Migration Cyst” from spreading, but there will still be a Host Migration if you join during that very rare small window where existing players are transitioning to Deck 12. 

yay! or so i would say IF it weren't for the whole 'go out and start the mission' thing... honestly, who thought that to be a good idea to start with? let us start the mission from inside fortuns, for sanity's sake... pretty please?

7 minutes ago, LSG501 said:

Fixes the thing that makes it 'faster' to complete but doesn't do anything about matchmaking... yep nothing like making it take longer on top of the time it takes to find a squad due to no matchmaking.   Not to mention it reduces 'options' of frames we'll end up using...

It takes much longer to implement a matchmaking system for the fight than it does to fix the ability to skip an entire section of the boss fight you realize. Its likely coming but needs to be properly done instead of rushed out. Otherwise, Recruiting chat exists for a reason.

hace 10 minutos, [DE]Megan dijo:

Exploiter Orb Fixes:

• Fixed ability to destroy the Exploiter Orb’s vents simultaneously. One vent at a time! 

Fortunately, I already have all drops 😁😁😁

Lemme say this, DE rebecca said  about ephemeras that "Only players capable of earning them will be able to use them." It was meant to be for veteran players, now here is my problem with that : It is simply not true. By making them a drop from a boss even MR1 players can get them ( i love you new players ) , point is that it should be a reward by giving something to get them, like doing a reallyy hard challenge or something, idk something like solo tridolons in 12min or orb mother in less that 3 minutes. I have done 106 runs of exploiter with the phase skip , that is what ? 18 hours of playing? maybe 20 ? and guess what i did not get ANY shocking ephemera to drop, i got 4 freezing ones... now maybe i am saying this because it sucks but the one vent at a time change will simply make it longer ... for the exact same drop chance of 3%. If you wanted to make them for the endgame community or whatever is considered a veteran, maybe make them guaranteed instead of already putting them in modes players are sick of playing ( yeah i did 6h of ESO and got nothing , 20h of exploiter for 4 drops of same ephemera ). I am only MR18 and already have nothing to do in the game, i log in go to Mot do like 2 hours of survival then log out, or log in craft forma and log out. This is only my  opinion though. TY for the insane FIX in this patch. 

Would like to point out that pretty much most leg armor on Hildryn clips through the right leg and looks real bad.

On a second note, Razer Chroma SDK crashes the game completely without a message if you open your options menu with it installed. Uninstall it if you own a Razer and keep crashing when opening options.

9 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Exploiter Orb Fixes:

RIP Nova and Octavia. The boring and time consuming fight just got even more longer. The cringy pple who are happy abt it are mostly pple who dunno how to do it 🤣

Can we get a fix in that if we get downed during the Profit-taker fight with out Archgun equipped, that once we get revived you only get access to One weapon and the archgun launcher becomes completely unavailable until you die and self revive? I've had this happen too many times since the Hidden Debt update hit

11 minutes ago, LSG501 said:

Fixes the thing that makes it 'faster' to complete but doesn't do anything about matchmaking... yep nothing like making it take longer on top of the time it takes to find a squad due to no matchmaking.   Not to mention it reduces 'options' of frames we'll end up using...

Or an option, to pick the mission for pubs, almost like they intended to force clan, friend or solo mission without even a pub option  huh? They could easily put an option in Ruud Zuud's options, like the Profittakers back room thing

Just now, CasiusFaux said:

It takes much longer to implement a matchmaking system for the fight than it does to fix the ability to skip an entire section of the boss fight you realize. Its likely coming but needs to be properly done instead of rushed out. Otherwise, Recruiting chat exists for a reason.

The system for bounties is already in place, the mission is already in place.  All DE need to do is set it up and add to the list from eudico and in all honesty they should have had it there in the first place as it was a MAJOR complaint when PoE eidolons were triggered in open world without any matchmaking...

Archived