Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Buried Debts: Hotfix 24.5.2

[DE]Megan

I understand Phase 1 skip being fixed but can we at least get some other time reduction for the fight instead? Or a boost to ephemera drop chances? It's tedious enough as it is. It wasn't hard and still isn't hard and won't become hard through this change.

Exploiter Orb Fixes:

• Fixed ability to destroy the Exploiter Orb’s vents simultaneously. One vent at a time!  

I literally stopped farming the orb 2h ago solo with Nova, took 10-15 minutes for whole fight. THANK GOD i got all Hildryn parts and both shocking and freezing steps this quick "exploit" way. Why you ruin fun DE? If you force us to do phase 1 the long way, at least shorten the second phase, its too god damn long. All you do is throw couple dozens of canister at the Orb, and when you dont need a specific frame, you just can bring a immortal frame, it becomes very boring and tedius very quick. No point in damage frames like Chroma, no point in CC to to slow or clear the raknoids etc, just tank and throw.... Too long man.

RIP skipping the glitchiest part of the Exploiter orb. 😞

Can someone tell me why DE can show off a sentient enemy that you can shoot through a 2 foot hole in the middle of but I can't snipe a coolant raknoid through the 50 foot hole beneath the exploiter orb without hitting the orb itself and unable to cover the opposite side of the orb directly?

The fight wouldn't be so bothersome if it wasn't so glitchy and full of waiting. Also, while it's unlikely to die, free hits after cutscene every time? Really? Also, the cutscene is sort of immersion breaking. I hate losing control of my frame.

13 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:
  • Fixed Soma and Soma Forest-Camo Skin not feeding the clip through the gun as you fire

Thank you for addressing this, but I'm afraid the Soma Forest-Camo Skin still doesnt have a dynamic clip when equipped on Soma Prime

Other bugs:

-Kitgun clip remains attached to left hand after reload

- Opticor is still missing it's "spin-up" animation

- K-drive jets doesn't take custom colours

- Tusk Eviscerators cannot use Ramparts

- Dynamic clip on Soma Prime + skin not working:

- Lex prime clip is misplaced when a skin is applied:

- Kitguns held by Mirage clones do not turn transparent:

- Danaus Skin still doesnt holster the sword properly

- Ogma and Gox are duplicated in the Codex Diorama

- Grineer Ar

12 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Exploiter Orb Fixes:

• Fixed ability to destroy the Exploiter Orb’s vents simultaneously. One vent at a time! 

how long until we can just buy ephemera off other players who have double blueprints or something? I'm sure that farming plat for the prices they ask will be less time consuming and more fun than wasting around 20 minutes per attempt to get either one to be disappointed and not get one again because its a S#&$ty 3% drop chance to get one.

15 minutes ago, Signs said:

Thanks for the update!

Any chance Coolant Raknoid spawns can be decreased on solo mode? I feel like it's a little too much for an average player who either wants to solo it or can't play with other players.

Improve yourself, the fight is already incredibly easy, IMPROVE yourself do not ask for it to be EVEN easier for god's sake. 

14 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Exploiter Orb Fixes:

Glad to see the tank meta is strengthening with each passing day! /s

This honestly feels just as awful as the Suicide Trinity "fix". Every time something like this happens, I always feel like I should link the clip of Scott saying something along the lines of "we don't want to corner you into playing our way".

Just now, Ely.I said:

Improve yourself, the fight is already incredibly easy, IMPROVE yourself do not ask for it to be EVEN easier for god's sake. 

How about making it less boring and time consuming? How is it a quality design that you just stand around and wait minutes for fractures and adds to spawn?

14 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Exploiter Orb Fixes:

Y'know, having no meta is not better than having a tiny, overly strict meta, right?

Well, it was nice having a boss fight where something other than a tank frame or Chroma/Volt/Trin did something special for the fight for a few days.

2 minutes ago, HatedByLifeItself said:

Lemme say this, DE rebecca said  about ephemeras that "Only players capable of earning them will be able to use them." It was meant to be for veteran players, now here is my problem with that : It is simply not true. By making them a drop from a boss even MR1 players can get them ( i love you new players ) , point is that it should be a reward by giving something to get them, like doing a reallyy hard challenge or something, idk something like solo tridolons in 12min or orb mother in less that 3 minutes. I have done 106 runs of exploiter with the phase skip , that is what ? 18 hours of playing? maybe 20 ? and guess what i did not get ANY shocking ephemera to drop, i got 4 freezing ones... now maybe i am saying this because it sucks but the one vent at a time change will simply make it longer ... for the exact same drop chance of 3%. If you wanted to make them for the endgame community or whatever is considered a veteran, maybe make them guaranteed instead of already putting them in modes players are sick of playing ( yeah i did 6h of ESO and got nothing , 20h of exploiter for 4 drops of same ephemera ). I am only MR18 and already have nothing to do in the game, i log in go to Mot do like 2 hours of survival then log out, or log in craft forma and log out. This is only my  opinion though. TY for the insane FIX in this patch. 

Agreed. If the boss is made for MR1 as well as for MR26 - veterans should be rewarded for finding new ways and tactics.

They always say that "If you are smart enough..." - Using Nova's 2 to kill the boss faster is not the "Smart" you want huh?

Okie next Chroma's 3 doesnt work on eidolon also Eidolons' energy spike now goes through Harrow's 4. Would be cool wouldnt it? (irony)

My point is... why would you remove such mechanic. It was a nice smart way that veterans found. And from all of the tactics and from all of the Bugs that turned into features like bullet jump - this one is removed.

Honestly im dissapointed T_T

This game need to get rid of hostplayers. Every game session should be stored at the server, in that way even 60 tenno roaming over valis will be possible and no more problems with "provider blocked your warframe ports, you can't join to anybody anomore". Server side sessions! Please! Pleeeeease!!!

Knew the Vent change was going to happen, can't say I'm sad to see it go as I never bothered with it anyhow. 

Glad to hear matchmaking should finally be working and fingers crossed that a bounty system in in the works for the encounter. 

3 minutes ago, CuteFoxyFox said:

Still no changes for Hildryn that were asked on her feedback thread. Sad ;^;

Fixing matchmaking for an entire zone kinda takes precedent over making Hildryn less mediocre. 

Just now, TheBlazeD said:

Once again, inability to cast Hildryn's Balefire Charger ability while Aegis Storm is active
unknown.png

Kinda wish they'd just let us use normal weapons the Balefire is probably the biggest letdown I've experienced with Hildryn anyhow. 

Archived