[DE]Megan

Buried Debts: Hotfix 24.5.2

*Please fix melee channeling on controllers*

There is absolutely no reason why channeling should:

1: Be unmovable.
2: Only be placed as an alternate to shooting inputs while Melee mode is active.
3: *Ever* be on a stick press.

Please allow us to bind channeling as its own independent button.

Additionally, fix the issue with controllers running out of available buttons by allowing us to place more inputs in the Ability Menu. Yes, I know it was originally just for powers, but if we can move around focus and transference in it, we should be able to bind other stuff to the keys we would bind focus and transference to.

• Upvote 3

16 minutes ago, LSG501 said:

The system for bounties is already in place, the mission is already in place.  All DE need to do is set it up and add to the list from eudico and in all honesty they should have had it there in the first place as it was a MAJOR complaint when PoE eidolons were triggered in open world without any matchmaking...

It took them time to do so remember? Give them time to properly do it and not do a rush job on it.

25 minutes ago, -CG-ImMrBloo said:

Could we add Forma Blueprints to the drop tables of the Exploiter Orb Fight?!

Just go open relics that have forma in the common drops ._.

• Like 2

Still no fix to being unable to forma your k-drive and accent color always goes to default when in missions.

• Upvote 2

vor 7 Minuten schrieb Evhel.nVbs:

50+ runs of Exploiter and i couldn't get the shocking steps ephemera... no way i'm gonna lose even more time for it now that p1 takes way longer, guess i'm not worthy or enough veteran to wield it.

I feel you dude. I am right down that alley. I would have 2 Freezing step i could trade but NOooOOOOoooo

• Upvote 1

thanks for the fixes!

Still no fixes for:

31 минуту назад, [DE]Megan сказал:

Fixed ability to destroy the Exploiter Orb’s vents simultaneously. One vent at a time! 

Thanks for fix. Now I think about spending time on it.

• Haha 1

When is the studdering OXYLUS (now as well) and TAXON when fighting will be fixed? VERY old issue with Taxon.

34 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Fixes toward cases of a forced Host Migration in the Orb Vallis. This was largely experienced if Player 1 in the squad was transitioning to Deck 12, while Player 2 was attempting to join-in-progress from Fortuna. Players who then attempted to join Player 2’s session would then be migrated as well, and so on so forth like an aggressive Helminth Cyst. This fixes the “Host Migration Cyst” from spreading, but there will still be a Host Migration if you join during that very rare small window where existing players are transitioning to Deck 12. 

thank you

can no longer cast hildryn's first ability when using aegis storm?

36 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Exploiter Orb Fixes:

• Fixed ability to destroy the Exploiter Orb’s vents simultaneously. One vent at a time! 

This are the kind of "fixes" that make people say you guys love to patch out everything fun. 

DE: We can't have people having good aim and destroying multiple vents, we gotta have them destroy one at a time!!

• Like 3
  • Upvote 5

2 minutes ago, PROKiller37 said:

Thanks for fix. Now I think about spending time on it.

Decent bait.

Thanks!

Smoking Body Ephemera doesn't work for the Host

Still no fix for Trinity Prime's skirt with Tennogen skin

Posted (edited)

Great fixed the clever use of gamemechanics that makes this timegated fight somewhat tolerable to farm and as I write this we are still stuck between doors after phase 1.

After literally 350 toroids are piling up and no shocking step in sight.

Very next run the same bug.

3rd run in a row stuck after phase 1 between doors... jay.

Edited by Zharun
  • Upvote 3

27 minutes ago, Melanholic7 said:

guys, anybody kbows when will be update with Wisp and new prime frames?

Soon™

• Like 1

We had a good run, Nova players... Now get back to that dirty closet where you truly belong! 

• Upvote 1

Thanky DE for all your efforts in this game that i like so much.

Please don't forget to check the forums frecuently. The adaptation mod is not working and there's a post there with the details.

Cheers

Posted (edited)
Justo ahora, Hakugarasu dijo:

We had a good run, Nova players... Now get back to that dirty closet where you truly belong! 

lol.

(howerer... nova is cool, but she can be even cooler. We only need to wait until DE kindly fix the adaptation mod that is not working right now)

Edited by DarknessATG
I wanted to add something more

Posted (edited)

That moment when you got Hildryn doing the Nova strat and it' still in your arsenal

The early bird catches the worm

Edited by IronElf

Posted (edited)

Fixed ability to destroy the Exploiter Orb’s vents simultaneously. One vent at a time! 

"You must be taught what to think, not how to think"

Edited by DebrisFlow
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 4

>fixes bug to complete stage 1 faster than intended

>creates new bug locking the the door out so stage 1 now lasts forever

• Haha 3
  • Upvote 4

1 minute ago, IronElf said:

That moment when you got Hildryn doing the Nova strat and it' still in your arsenal

The early bird catches the worm

And the god bird patched it. 

• Upvote 1

hace 11 minutos, Quamobrem dijo:

*Please fix melee channeling on controllers*

There is absolutely no reason why channeling should:

1: Be unmovable.
2: Only be placed as an alternate to shooting inputs while Melee mode is active.
3: *Ever* be on a stick press.

Please allow us to bind channeling as its own independent button.

Additionally, fix the issue with controllers running out of available buttons by allowing us to place more inputs in the Ability Menu. Yes, I know it was originally just for powers, but if we can move around focus and transference in it, we should be able to bind other stuff to the keys we would bind focus and transference to.

The left and right in the directional pad could be used for channeling (since is more effective to use the power wheel holding the RB button instead to select the powers with these buttons)