Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Buried Debts: Hotfix 24.5.2

[DE]Megan

Whelp finally able to get a group even tho two of them seemed really leechy and just stood near the door the whole time...... then the second phase never actually started when we went outside. Sooooo that's probably a problem? 

Did you also fix the Deck12 to Orb Valis door wont open after Orb Mother transitioning to Orb Valis following the vents destruction? Not sure if this only happened to me, but I have been in at least 3 games where we were stuck at that door forever, causing mission abort/restart?

Tasked to destroy vents, destroy one then the boss protects the other ones. Makes sense, fair enough first time.

Know about bosses tactics beforehand due to past experience. Come up with a tactic to out-smart the boss as if it was a real fight with strategy involved. Successfully pull it off and be rewarded with some time saved. Using something with aoe damage that does deal damage to the vents is the only logical thing anyone would come up with after seeing it the first time.

How about this DE, allow a coordinated squad to target all 4 at the same time giving a brief window after one is destroyed before the other ones are frozen. Oh look, a reason to play with 4 people and actually communicate that isn't essential but just a time save that might add some life into voice chat.

This way it won't be exclusive to certain weapons/frames but will instead be viable to any squad with good timing or communication.

EDIT: Next thing you should fix is being able to take the phase 1 canisters to phase 2 because it saves some time. It is an exploit because the canisters in phase 1 come from a machine and not from fissures and corpus raknoids so they shouldn't have the same use.

39 minutes ago, Ely.I said:

Improve yourself, the fight is already incredibly easy, IMPROVE yourself do not ask for it to be EVEN easier for god's sake. 

Seriously improve yourself? Dude you need a reality check. The spawns are ludicrous, even running a speed portal nova solo and it took too long. Especially if the stupid orb runs up on a cliff and they spawn right next to her. It is easy, yes, but is it tedious drivel?  Of course it is.

Exploiter Orb fight still bugged.

1) After Phase 1 doors won't open

2) If they open the boss is not outside

3) Would be very usefull if we could chose the Exploiter Orb mission directly from Eudico (like Eidolon hunt from Konzu)

56 минут назад, [DE]Megan сказал:

Fixed ability to destroy the Exploiter Orb’s vents simultaneously. One vent at a time!  

WHYYYYY? This is the most boring boss fight in the entire game and you're closing only way to speed it up a little!

I quite enjoyed begin able to play Octavia in a boss fight. The insane damage that can no longer be skipped in phase one now makes Inaros or Chroma must-picks again for a boss fight. Please, consider tweaking the fight to make it faster. For a time limited event why does the boss fight take twice as long as any other in the game? It makes very little sense and is a massive source of frustration for those intending to actually fight it more than once. I get that making the fight more cinematic and scripted increased the length, but there are many ares that could be streamlined, particularly Exploiter's fits of flailing about after every canister of thermia is thrown at her in phase 1. Isn't it somewhere close to 12 canisters needed to bust the 3 iced vents? That's a huge amount of downtime spent waiting for animations to reset to where thermia can actually hit the boss.

I'm sorry, but you lot should have someone on your team actually play the game.
I figure this could bridge the gap between the team and us players, since as it is you bunch don't seem to understand just how tedious some of your choices and designs can be.

There was nothing broken about Octavia. Mallet worked just as intended. Can we stop indirectly nerfing non-meta warframes just because it makes a boss tolerable? I mean the bugger is already immune to so many other warframe abilities, along with it's kiddos. Instead of stomping a clever use of an ability in a manner that is perfectly within the parameters of said ability without any real glitch or bug being at work, why not let that slide and then make sure it won't work on the next grindfest boss you squeeze out. Let's call it a difficulty jump for later on the game. I know you dislike us veterans, why else would you add new resources every time you add a bunch of gear instead of using the ones we've gathered millions of? Fancy you being afraid we got a head start in a co-op game. Not every update has to be available for the guy who made their account a day after an update as a youtuber cashed in on the update "hype."

But tl;dr
Can you not make non-meta warframes more useless? Please?

If not for your pride of "we don't want bosses one shot, unless it's Sergeant" then why not for the "every frame has a use"?

We still can't forma our K-Drives. This has been broken since Update 24.4.0 - an update where you introduced new K-Drive parts - and still has not been fixed. Being able to upgrade our gear is an essential and important core mechanic of this game and one that the K-Drive system demands in order to even be remotely useable. This is exacerbated by the fact that this week's Nightwave requires the use of three forma as one of the Weeklies. I sure as heck would like to complete that challenge by putting forma in the one thing I actually still have that needs them - namely, my new K-Drive that I spent plat to name and desperately would love to use!

I get that not a lot of people use them but this sets a terrible precedent. If this were any other piece of equipment I'd want to believe that fixing it would be the tippy top of your priority list.

This is not a bug but it is quite annoying for thrown weapons and gunblades such as Falcor and Redeemer.

When you try to hold E to throw or shoot, and you're being fired at, the blocking takes priority over the charge attack, resulting in a cancelled charge. It's quite annoying and I would like to know if it will be changed or not.

1 hour ago, [DE]Megan said:

Exploiter Orb Fixes:

• Fixed ability to destroy the Exploiter Orb’s vents simultaneously. One vent at a time! 

How about you put up a bounty matchmaking for Exploiter Orb fight avaiable for those who unlocked it by exploring Deck 12 and fighting Exploiter in one go like it is at the moment. 

In the matchmaking mode for this fight put both the time wasting introductory phase into Bounty 1 and actual fight with the Exploiter as Bounty 2. ("but but Thermias!" ... but nothing make it that only the Phase 2 requires thermia for matchmaking mode in similar fashion as Ambulas fight requiring Anime Bacons)

That way those who want to replay Deck 12 phase still can but those who want to skip it after completing it once can actually skip it. 

You know .. Like you did with Profit Taker bounties !?

That so hard to do?

I swear ... one step foward , 2-3 steps backwards :/

Fixed ability to destroy the Exploiter Orb’s vents simultaneously. One vent at a time

So rather than rewarding player cleverness and efficiency, we're punishing it now? Bad dev! If anything needed to be done about this, it was speeding up the spider's retreat from Deck 12 and adding new voice lines praising the player.

Fixed ability to destroy the Exploiter Orb’s vents simultaneously. One vent at a time! 

The "fix" that no one wanted fixed. Thanks DE -.-

But seriously, first phase is boring and its just a time waster. Let ppl enjoy the way they want for once

"Fixed ability to destroy the Exploiter Orb’s vents simultaneously. One vent at a time! "

Could you please fix bugs not strategies? I understand for some reason half of this has to be a cinematic not a fight, but at least make it a brief one. 

il y a 4 minutes, Akula_Rose a dit :

Another imbecile who can't spell. Oh look at that someone wants something to be less taxing on their psyche and their time. *gasps* Time to mock them online and act superior. How about you quit being a broken record?

Was easier to trigger than I thought. 

Archived