Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Fortuna Brace and Scaffolds still in need of reorientation

SpartanXIII

It has now been 3 months since Profit Taker has dropped and while a great deal of things has been fixed, we still have a problem in regards to the Braces and Scaffolds being the wrong way around. In this first image, we can see three amp parts from Cetus. Notice the natural form and the way in which the all seem to slot together.

Spoiler

0PI2C1U.jpg

In this next image, we have here two Cetus parts and a Fortuna Brace. To many players, myself included, it looks as though the Brace (the Certus in particular) is on backwards; Notice how the Prism seems to not be connected to anything, and the Scaffolds hidden part poised to shunt through the operators hand.

Spoiler

CFzFLu5.jpg

Next is another two Cetus parts but with the Scaffold replaced this time. Here the Scaffold has been reset on one/two of its axis, causing it to be horribly misaligned and melding into the Brace itself.

Spoiler

ZYmd30m.jpg

The Fortuna Prisms are themselves completely fine, while they do have slight disconnect issues, its negligible enough that most people won't have an issue with it.

Spoiler

ziInW5m.jpg

And lastly here we have all three together to prove there's no problems when it comes to Cetus/Fortuna interaction. It is ALL in the way the parts are represented.

Spoiler

L5wSNCj.jpg

I hope this has clearly shown off what the problems are and how they need fixing. I realise aesthetical changes will be low on the totem pole, but I do hope that these fixes come soon as there is an Nightwave challenge to gild an item right now and I would see this as a great excuse to get started on Fortuna gear.

Edited by SpartanXIII

• 2 weeks later...
On 2019-03-20 at 8:06 PM, Mataeru said:

I think it's less part orientation and more model scaling. The Brace and Scaffold simply too small rather oriented poorly. If the models were increased proportionately I think the problem could be fixed.

Probably scaling also involved, but nope, it is backwards. Amp supposed to be like a glowe. Operator puts hand through wider part while on a thinner side both weapons are fixed (scaffold above/behind the hand and prism unfolds from under the hand to front). Now look at Certus brace. Wider part through which operator supposed to put it on self is at the wrong side entirely!