Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Exploiter orb phase 1 end door bug

Tomato_Puree

Hey, we are trying to do the exploiter orb mission, however after phase 1, when we stand next to the door to move on, the loading icon comes up and continuously loads. both doors are now closed so we cant exactly do anything. Tried it twice, same bug again, here is a screenshot... dont know how it will help but ye 🙂

https://steamcommunity.com/id/Roxdeath/screenshots/?appid=230410

Both screenshots are labelled 'exploiter bug 1' and 'exploiter bug 2'

Good luck with the fixing! hope it comes soon. 

P.S we have been waiting for over 10 mins for our 2nd try just in case

• Like 1

I have not been able to connect to lobbies in Orb Valis until today because of another bug, now I can't even do the boss after that bug was fixed?

Just had the door never open on me, this event is getting really frustrating.

I have given up for the night too. I am perfectly fine with the hotfix to require the vents to be taken down individually but I haven't been able to get to phase 2 on any of my attempts tonight. I only had it fail a couple of times prior to the patch but I am 0 for 4 tonight trying to get through those doors.

I'm hoping I'm seeing the timer right on the event though. Six more days to farm the fancy footsteps would be much appreciated...provided those doors start opening up.

Ive lost about 8 kills worth of loot over the last few days of attempting a few kills in a row and it not opening, so i stopped doing more than 1-2 kills a trip, NOW i cant even get to one kill because the door froze both times i attempted it today, not trying for a third. thermia is gone too, super demoralizing.

yeah been stuck behind that door many times and probably wasted over 1hr play time stuck on it over a few runs, that's pretty atrocious. "hmmm they are saving 3 minutes time by killing all vents at once with nova/octavia, we had best fix this right away....  now let's give them a door that never opens!"

• 2 years later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...