Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Please downgrade effect&graphic for stable frame rate!

(NSW)minghaoxi

I love this game and have bought prime access package.

But when i join 4 players co-op game , it is almostly unplayable, the frame rate is too low to play!!(less than 10 fps)

Especially in  cetus & fortuna & earth.

This is a action game , stable frame rate is most important.

Please downgrade effect&graphic for stable frame rate or give more graphic performance option at least.

Edited by (NSW)minghaoxi

Collecting things off the ground; ammunition, mods, rare drops, etc; need to be fixed. I think it'll heavily improve performance when you pick up a mod or ammo and the effects disappear right away. I always go back to a spot where I collected stuff and see the particles still there. And there are so many options they could do to improve performance. As in reducing effects and visuals and a bunch of unnecessary things that I see in game

It's really needed in Open worlds with multiplayer

By graphics you mean resolution? I play my Switch exclusively in portable mode and Warframe in portable mode drops as low as 432p. Even in docked it drops as low as 540p. So the resolution is not great to begin with and downgrading it even more would make the game look really bad so no I definitely wouldn't want them to downgrade the resolution.

On 2019-03-20 at 7:33 AM, (NSW)Cqllel said:

I always go back to a spot where I collected stuff and see the particles still there.

This happens when there's a team member that still has to pickup that resource/mod, so you know where it is and you can mark them.

To op, I play handheld most of the time, and I experienced very few fps drops, and only in really heavy situations

On 2019-03-20 at 2:33 PM, (NSW)Cqllel said:

Collecting things off the ground; ammunition, mods, rare drops, etc; need to be fixed. I think it'll heavily improve performance when you pick up a mod or ammo and the effects disappear right away. I always go back to a spot where I collected stuff and see the particles still there. And there are so many options they could do to improve performance. As in reducing effects and visuals and a bunch of unnecessary things that I see in game

It's really needed in Open worlds with multiplayer

Yes ! what u said is work on most map. and i do the same as u . but in the 2 open world map,  4 player co-op still make frame rate too lower to play。 

On 2019-03-30 at 6:26 AM, (NSW)MrDerpHerpin said:

Welp, dynamic lighting went poof from the display settings, so now the games looking more like a late ps3 game... WHY?

I think switch is just a handheld ps3...

Edited by (NSW)minghaoxi

I know it's a lot of work, but using lower polygon models could help a lot. To lower the polygon count on objects that appear often but are never too close to the player like boxes, items and enemies would certainly greatly improve the performance. (they did this in yooka laylee)