Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Limbo Prime Parts + Graxx Tennogen = Collar issue.

holyicon

[Sorry, this might be more of a bug? Move if necessary.]

And speaking of Limbo. When you use "Prime Parts" with the Graxx Tennogen skin, his Prime Collar misaligns with the Graxx Collar as his head turns.

Spoiler

unknown.png

unknown.png

unknown.png

This is not an issue when suppressing "Prime Parts".

Spoiler

unknown.png
The non-prime jacket and collar stay where they're supposed to.
unknown.png

EDIT: So I noticed that the collars line up properly on the Articula.
unknown.png?width=999&height=548

Edited by holyicon
  • Like 1

As far as I am aware that isn't something that can be fixed due the way the Prime parts are tied to the mesh. Remember all TennoGen skins were designed to play around the base model, so for this kind of reasons DE added the toggle to Prime: It's not guaranateed to work 100%, but if you don't mind it and want the gold you can use said parts.

7 hours ago, NightmareT12 said:

As far as I am aware that isn't something that can be fixed due the way the Prime parts are tied to the mesh. Remember all TennoGen skins were designed to play around the base model, so for this kind of reasons DE added the toggle to Prime: It's not guaranateed to work 100%, but if you don't mind it and want the gold you can use said parts.

That's about what I figured, and I can live with the misalignment just fine.
I was really just raising my hand on the 'off chance' this might be addressable.

Something to the effect of suppressing a sub-animation rig when certain skins are applied.
Since there have been a number of skin specific fixes in the past that approach this order.

Edited by holyicon

25 minutes ago, holyicon said:

That's about what I figured, and I can live with the misalignment just fine.
I was really just raising my hand on the 'off chance' this might be addressable.

Something to the effect of suppressing a sub-animation rig when certain skins are applied.
Since there have been a number of skin specific fixes in the past that approach this order.

Not that can be possible regarding animation wise from what I know neither. I did however slip the chance there's a way to better apply the TennoGen texture to the Prime model so it's less severe.

2 hours ago, NightmareT12 said:

Not that can be possible regarding animation wise from what I know neither. I did however slip the chance there's a way to better apply the TennoGen texture to the Prime model so it's less severe.

In any event, the point presents itself that this is the kind of issue that warrants fixing.
Seeing as it has to do with --
 - A: a primary part of the game.
(The customization of the player's avatar in a 3rd person game is inarguably paramount to the experience.), and
 - B: premium content as it pertains to the value proposition of Tennogen purchases.
(The "it's a free game" excuse cannot be used here, not that it should ever be used, really)