Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Garuda Appearance Request - Auxiliary Possible?

KX297

Garuda has these short pieces of fabric attached to her arms around her elbows.
They are similar to Valkyr's auxiliary item(s), Valkyr's Bonds (or the Chordalla Prime for the prime variant).

Would it be possible to make Garuda's little fabric things into an auxiliary item?
Would other people like to see this?

To me, the fabric pieces seem really out of place on this Warframe and often look awkward when used with various syandanas. I think they would make for a nice optional appearance item.

I would also like to make her arm blades optional, really.

Would be nice if they just appeared when you used her 1 and her 2.

1 minute ago, Datam4ss said:

I would also like to make her arm blades optional, really.

Would be nice if they just appeared when you used her 1 and her 2.

Hmmm.
I'm not so sure about this one. 
I feel that part of the reason those don't have some "visible when holstered" option like other melees is that they are such a major defining part of the frame. However, I would also like to be able to hide them. They are so large and cumbersome. I also never use them outside of her abilities. 

So, yes, while I would like to hide her blades as well (just the addition of the "visible when holstered option" would be great), I really feel that DE won't allow us to.

Just now, KX297 said:

Hmmm.
I'm not so sure about this one. 
I feel that part of the reason those don't have some "visible when holstered" option like other melees is that they are such a major defining part of the frame. However, I would also like to be able to hide them. They are so large and cumbersome. I also never use them outside of her abilities. 

So, yes, while I would like to hide her blades as well (just the addition of the "visible when holstered option" would be great), I really feel that DE won't allow us to.

They block your aim at certain angles, making it hard to see. That is enough reason to not want to see them. The cloth bits clip through your Syandana so I also know why some dislike them.

Of course, Garuda is elegant and all, but those blades are just ... there and aesthetically unpleasing. This is not why I hate them though.