Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Foundry Suggestions! Notice me!

Schmerdvana

I am not one of those people who has issues with the long foundry crafting time. Just putting it out there.

You know how difficult it is to open the Foundry every 1 minute to claim the finished foundry item. Especially in the Gear, Keys, Modular, Fishing, Mining, and Miscellaneous sections. We are deprived of just having 1x, 10x or 20x of the item production.

My suggestion is to make it where we can input the number of items we want to craft. Of course, the number of resources and time needed will correspond to the number of items to be crafted. E.g., inputting "200" 10x Cipher = 200 minutes, needs (3,600 ferrites x 200) and (3,600 nano spores x 200) and the credit needed x200; or "10" Equinox = 30 days to craft, needs 30 day form, 30 night form, 30 formas and the credit x30

In addition, we can retrieve the crafted item when at least 1 is finished; and if the input number of item is finished, it will ask us to craft it again.

First if you wanted to be noticed you would have put this into feedback, not discussion.

Second: At the very most all we'll get is the ability to queue up items that take 1-5 minutes; nothing more.  And the reason is simple: DE wants you to think about the game and be interacting with the game every ay, be this actually logging in or through the mobile app.
Having players engage with the game every single day is very important for the longevity of F2P games.
DE wants you to build a forma and be thinking "Oh yeah, I have to sign in tomorrow to collect it and build another..." so that you think about the game and come back to the game.  It helps with player retention.  And you would be surprised at the number of people who sign in to collect a few things from the foundry and then go "Maybe I'll check the sortie/nightwave/weekly missions/syndicates/etc..." and play the game for a while.

With your idea in place I could queue up 5 forma...and then not touch the game for 5 days as they build.  Which is definitely not good for warframe.